41. Ibiza (Part 3)

A/N : Get ready.

Harley's POV

I woke up the next day in the bed alone and JJ was no where to be seen.

All the events of last night came flooding back and it genuinely made my head spin. I decided to go take a shower to clear my mind of everything.

I came back out and put on my outfit for the day and sat back on the bed waiting for JJ. I had no plans with the group until the afternoon so I hoped me and JJ could have a chat and clear things up before that.

JJ came back after about half an hour and it looked like he had been to the gym. He was in his gym wear and had his boxing gloves with him.

We both smiled at each other and he put his gloves away. He took put his outfit and places it on the table.

"Hey do you want to go for breakfast after I shower, just for a chat." He said as he stood near the bathroom and I simply nodded.

He then went into the bathroom for a shower.

I could see how last night has changed things between us. Normally we would be all over each other and now we were not even talking to one another in a normal way. It seemed we were nervous around one another and it seemed we had gone back to the time in Paris before we had the deal.

He got back after the shower and put on his clothes and we decided to go to the restaurant to get breakfast.

We walked in a awkward silence both of us not knowing how to start this conversation. We got to the restaurant and sat down at a table hidden from the public.

We both ordered our respective food still not speaking to each other.

Soon the food arrived and we started slowly eating.

"Hey first I just want to apologize properly for causing a scene last night. I was drunk and just lost my cool so sorry." He said as he slowly took a bite of his pancake.

"It's fine.... I want to assure you that me and Behz are just friends nothing more. You are the only guy I love." I said causing him to smile.

He held my hand over the table and gave me a reassuring squeeze and sighed.

"I am truly sorry Harls, just Sarah told me he was checking you out and then the both of you were dancing and I just lost my cool. I am sorry for making a scene. You planned this whole trip for me and I just spoiled your entire evening." He said as he looked down and frowned.

"Jide it's okay we all make mistakes when we are drunk. Just talk to me next time before you lose your cool." I said as I gave his hand a kiss.

We finished our breakfast laughing and flirting with each other and it felt normal again, so I was really glad we could work past the argument.

We got back to our room and decided to watch a quick movie before leaving for the activities I had planned for us. Today we were going jetskiing and learning to surf.

As we were watching the movie all loved up and cuddling on the bed , JJ's phone pinged with a message.
He looked at it and sighed and placed his phone back after replying to the message.

"Jo do you have something important planned for us to do today." He asked as he pulled me closer.

"Yeah we have a surfing class and jetskiing. Why is there something else?" I asked him as I looked up at him.

"Well I wanted to say this to you yesterday itself but Emilia asked me to perform with her at Ibiza Rocks for tomorrow, so she wants me to rehearse for a while today. " He asked looking at me pleadingly.