75. Moving Too Fast.

JJ's POV

I had messed up and I had messed up big time......

You see on yesterday's Sidecast episode we had talked about my sex life and me being the idiot I was admitted that I was kind of addicted to sex and I had said some more stupid stuff about my sexual endeavors that I shouldn't have said.

I was now on the way back home after today's shoot. I had bought a bouquet of red roses and some chocolates hoping it would help my apology to Harley. Talia had said Simon that Harley was a little pissed of at me and I knew I had to make it up to her.

The thing is that I didn't expect the clip of me saying all those things to go viral, it was just for our Side Plus members but some dickhead leaked it to TikTok and now millions of people have seen me saying I wasn't getting enough sex.

I got to the mansion and parked the car before getting out and taking the flowers and chocolates in my hand. I rang the door bell and stood nervously waiting for Harley to open the door.

"Coming." I heard her call out and after a few seconds she opened the door and once she saw it was me the smile on her face dropped.

She just huffed and went back and sat down on the couch and continued to watch the TV show she had paused. I sighed closing the door behind me.
She looked pissed off and I knew I needed to apologize before things got too bad.

"I'm sorry." I said walking closer to her.

Harley's POV

"I'm sorry." He said walking in with a bouquet of roses and chocolates.

I was more disappointed than angry with him. I know he's disappointed with himself too, the entire day he has been sending me texts and voice messages saying he didn't mean it but I was in no mood to forgive him just yet.

"Jo, I really am sorry. I know I shouldn't have talked all that shit on the podcast. It wasn't respectful to you and I am truly sorry." He said sighing as he sat down on the couch next to me.

I was in no mood to talk to him though so I just turned off the TV and got off the couch before deciding to walk back to the bedroom.

"Harls just talk to me, I don't want this to blow up to a point to where we lose our relationship." He called out for me making me stop. I turned around and crossed my arms in front of my chest and I glared at him.

"What do you want to talk about. About you basically exposing our entire sex life to the internet or you telling everyone that your addicted to sex." I spoke harshly as he just frowned and looked down at the ground.

"We both are just getting mainstream success and you don't know how this could affect our professional lives and your 28 years old, don't you know when to control yourself from talking the absolute shit you talk." I spat. I knew I was perhaps being too harsh but he needed to understand he made a mistake and a big one at that.

"I know, I'm so sorry. It's just that the KSI persona just gets the better of me sometimes, people expect me to be a certain way and I just lose control over myself. These past few days have been so stressful as well and I just let the words roll out of my tongue without thinking." He sighed putting his head in his hands as he tapped his foot at a rapid pace. It was one of the things he did when he was nervous.

I sighed as I saw the man I love tearing himself apart. He has been really busy these past few days and so have I so we haven't spend almost any time together.

I walked back to him and sat down next to him and put my arm over his shoulder as he curled into my side.

"Look I know it's all for content and stuff but you need to learn when to stop yourself. Some things are meant to be private and it should always stay that way."I said as he nodded against my chest.