15.Paris (Part 3) - The Deal

Harley's POV

As I got out of the shower , I put on my gown over a oversized tshirt because I can't sleep in pants.

As I came back to the living room I saw JJ had already changed into some nightwear. He had taken a pillow and duvet from the bed and was placing it on the Sofa which would looked to be uncomfortable to sleep in.

"Hey so I took the bigger pillow as I am sleeping on the couch if that's okay with you." He told me as I sat down on the bed.

"It's fine , If it gets too uncomfortable you too can sleep on the bed on the opposite side , I won't take up much of it." I offered him as I removed my gown and placed it on the dressing table next to the bed.

"I appreciate the offer but the couch is fine. Goodnight Harley." He spoke as he got comfortable.

"Goodnight JJ." I told as I pulled the duvet up to my chin and went to sleep.

Timeskip to the next evening.

We were now exploring on the heart of the city. Elora was acting as our guide and taking us to all the important places.
We had just visited the Louvre, The Arc de Triomphe and now we were going to the Eiffel Tower.

The Tower looked exquisite illuminated by the lights and the starry sky.
The couples decided to take photos together and JJ was being the photographer.

I was just stood behind them as JJ took all the photos but not before he told them he needs to get paid for this.
The 2 couples then went towards the tower as JJ was taking Elora's pictures.

I had planned to ask one of the other boys to take my pictures but now they were nowhere to be seen. So disappointed I just began walking towards the Tower.

"Harley , don't you want pictures." JJ called out.
"No I'll get them later , No worries." I told as I didn't want to trouble him more.

"Come here everyone has pictures except you." He told as he sent Elora to join the others.

I gave him my coat and posed in front of the Tower. He took the photos and smiled at the screen and showed me the shots.
It was really high quality photos and it was beautiful.

"Thank you JJ they are beautiful." I said him as I took back my coat.

"Hey I just capture the beauty I see on my screen. It's all you .Come on lets go." He told me as we walked together.

When we reached the others , Elora winked at me with a smirk as she nodded towards JJ. I just nodded a no quickly and we continued the trip.

We reached the top and Paris looked sublime under the lights.
Talia and Simon stood together while Josh and Freya were standing at the viewing point.

JJ had gone to pick up a call he got so Elora stood next to me.

"Ooh getting close to JJ , I see." She told as she nudged my arm.
"He just took a picture of mine , Elora. Nothing more. If anything he is closer to you." I told her.

"I see the way he looks at you Harley and you were blushing when you walked in with him earlier." She told me as we saw JJ talking to someone on the phone and showing them the views of Paris from here.

"It's nothing." I just told as everyone came back.

"Who's the unlucky girl." Simon asked JJ as he finished talking over the phone.

"What are you on about." He replied confused.

" The person who had to listen to your commentry over the views of Paris over the phone." Josh told JJ as we left to go back to the Hotel.