18.The Confessions.

Timeskip to a month later

Narrator's POV

A month had gone by since that day in the studio with Emilia.
JJ and Emilia went on the coffee shop date and enjoyed themselves.
They both continued to be the best of friends and even completed the song and it was scheduled to release with JJ's album.

JJ and Harley's so called Deal also flourished. The both of them did it everywhere and anytime. It was a surprise they hadn't been caught yet because JJ left shoots as soon as it ended and they both often left parties within a short time of each other. The girls grew more suspicious and the boys thought JJ had gone back to his fuckboy ways.

Harley loved the thrill of it all , the sneaking away , the fear of getting caught , the sex in public places. She still hadn't become close with JJ but she enjoyed the fun she was having with him. She didn't want to stop anytime soon.

JJ was finding it tough, hiding his deal with Harley, his increasing closeness with Emilia, the sneaking around , his busy schedule. He had found a way to balance it all but it was taking a toll on him.

He faced the age-old battle between his head and heart. His head told him to go with Emilia as he had the best chance of a long term relationship with her but his fucking heart told him he liked Harley more , his first crush. He knew he had to choose sooner rather than later but the problem is JJ has never listened to his head over his heart.

It was now time for a party at JJ's mansion. He had just started his own record label and he was gassed about it. Emilia couldn't make it but all of JJ's close friends including Harley made it. Little did he know he would confess things at the party he never expected to confess to his friends.

JJ's POV

My party had gone very well. Everyone I hoped had enjoyed themselves.
The celebrities and other guests had gone home , leaving only the Sidemen and the girls here.

The girls were sat together gossiping and giggling to themselves. Me and the boys were sat around the couch drinking and discussing further plans for the Sidemen Channel.

"You know what enough of this Sidemen shit , it's a party let's play a game." Harry spoke as he brought shots from the bar we had set up.

"Lad we are almost 30 , we can't be playing bar games."Ethan spoke.

"Lads we actually play games online for a living if you didn't know. So here let's play Truth or Dare like adults." Harry spoke as he gave Ethan a shot glass.

All of us agreed as we were all slightly drunk already , except Tobi of course.

So it was decided that we had to answer or do the dare so matter what and Tobi would be asking all the questions and dares. We would send in our dares and truths to Tobi and he would pick one at random to ask us.

Josh went first and picked truth. Tobi asked him if he is ashamed of being the least subscribed Sideman , but he replied that he isn't ashamed because he has all this money to make him feel better.

I went next.
"Jide truth or Dare mate?" Ethan asked.
"Dare . You lot violate me if I chose truth." I told them.
"Well JJ." Tobi began before he was cut off by Simon who whispered something in his ear.
Tobi smiled before continuing my dare ," JJ I have been told that you have had a crush on a girl here today, so I want you to go confess it to her."

I couldn't believe it, I glared at Simon knowing that he had probably told Tobi about my crush. The boys cheered at Tobi's dare and I knew I was fucked. I got up and threw up my middle fingers at the boys and went towards where the girls were sitting.