16.Trying It Out.

Gets a bit mature at the end, not smut but a little mature.( Just a heads up)

Harley's POV

We got back from Paris and split up at the airport hugging one another.

I reached my apartment and found it sparkling clean. Guess the maid did a great job.

I threw my luggage on the side and jumped on my bed. Eventhough I slept on the plane I was still seriously jetlagged for some reason and after last night activities with JJ my body was also not in the best of states. I had marks and hickeys all over my body. I had to use a ton of concealer to cover up the hickeys and JJ kept laughing at me the entire time of the flight and whispering he knew I had those hickeys.

The girls had planned a small party at Talia's place. So I just went to sleep and planned to take a shower later.

I woke up with a hour left , the pain was better now and I got up to take the shower.

After the shower I put on minimal makeup as I was just meeting friends but I made sure to cover the hickeys on my neck though.
I put on a comfy outfit and sneakers and booked a cab to go to Talia's apartment.

I was the last to arrive as I went in to see all the girls already there. I hugged them all.

We sat around the living room talking about the trip, London ,music , the boys and YouTube.

"I heard you and JJ got closer." Gee spoke as she winked at Talia.

"We just shared a room and he literally slept on the couch , so no I am still not friends with him, don't worry." I lied as they didn't need to know about the deal.

"Oh the both of you are so similar , I don't believe you are not friends irrespective of the past." Freya spoke from the kitchen as she brought in the drinks.

Oh if only they knew the shit we have done.

I just smiled and we continued having fun and talking as we got drunk on vodka.

Suddenly my phone pinged with a message. I tried to reach it but was too far so I gestured Sasha to pick it up.

I got my phone and saw the message.

JJ(cunt)

Your place
15 minutes.
Reply if fine.

Ok.
I'll be there.

"Guys my manager just called I need to go back. Sorry , we'll do this again." I told as I got up from the couch.

They all got up and hugged me and I left to go back to my place.

Talia's POV

"What would a manger call at this time for." I asked the girls as I sat back down seeing it was almost 10.

"It wasn't a manager , it was JJ unless her manager's name was JJ." Sasha told as she laughed out.

"Wait they both hate each other don't they." Ellie asked us confused.

"Well I don't know guys they are closer now than they were a month ago. I don't know what's happening but if she is running out of here after getting his message , I am sure there is something going on." Freya spoke as she picked up her glass.

"Well guys let them do as they wish , we shouldn't spoil their plans whatever it is. Let it all play out." I told as I stood up and went to the kitchen.

Harley's POV

I got back to mine and saw a man standing under the light. I stiffened a bit aware of the man but as soon as I saw he had a Sidemen hoodie on I let out a sigh and walked towards my door.

Surprisingly he didn't talk as I was opening my door he just removed his hood and continued tapping his phone.

We both got in and he placed his phone beside mine on the table and removed his hoodie.

"Ready." he asked as he approached me.

"Wait JJ before that I need you to stop making hickeys in visible areas because I can't keep wasting my makeup." I told as I put a hand to his chest to stop him.

"Well then you have to stop making scratch marks on my arms and back. Legit people looked at me all crazy at the gym and when I looked in the mirror I saw this." He told as she showed the marks on the back of his biceps.

I chuckled and agreed with him.

He then lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around him and pinned me to the wall.

I unwrapped my legs and he put both his arms on either side of my head and smirked mischievously. He brought his lips as close to mine as possible without making contact.
I could feel his breath hit my lips as
we just stood there making eye contact seeing who would break first and initiate the kiss.

Fuck it I thought to myself as I pulled him by the neck and kissed him. I could feel him smiling against my lips.

He then lifted me up again still kissing me and took me to my couch.
He dropped me on the couch and quickly started kissing me again. He pulled away and started taking off his shirt , I took this opportunity to push him back on the couch and straddle him.

He pulled at the end of my top signalling me to take it off. I lift my hands up and he pulled off my top with ease.

We then lean in again to kiss but this time more hungry and sloppy.
He then kissed down my neck and found a spot which made me elicit a moan. He giggled against my skin and pulled away which caused me to look at him pissed off.

"You know you say you hate me , but you do moan a lot." He said as he grinded his hips below me. This making me feel euphoric.

I recomposed myself and smirked at him , " I do hate you , I just use you for sex." I told as I traced the tattoo on his chest.

"Don't worry so do I." He told me as he pushed me back on the sofa and hovered over me.

"Then what are you waiting for dickhead , Fuck me." I told him seductively with a smile.

"Oh I will." He told as he kissed me again.

A/N
Ooh a more short and mature chapter , things got hot in here.
Anyways what do you think of thier secret relationship and will the girls ask Harley about the message.
This is just a filler chapter to show how the FWB thing works.

Also stream KSI'S new song Lose with Lil Wayne ( it's mad they have a collab).

Thanks for 100 votes and 750 reads.
Hope you lot enjoyed.
Love-Harley ❣️