36. Singing Lessons.

Harley's POV

The next morning my tired and aching self was woken up by JJ screaming down the phone to someone.

"What do you mean it's not good enough." He screamed as he put his head in his hands.

"Mams I am a fucking rapper, how I can I ever sing. Have you even heard me singing, I sound like a fucking seagull." He said as he got up and paced around the room.

"Fine I'll go to the studio in a week and sing but don't blame me if it is shit." He said as he threw the phone on the bed and groaned.

"Jide is everything alright?" I croaked out.

"Uhm... I am so sorry Jo, I didn't mean to wake you up." He said as he gave me a quick peck on the forehead and sat down on his side of the bed.

"But is everything alright?" I asked as I sat up and moved closer to him.

"It's fine, I had just had a single planned to release this month but apparently the label thinks it's not a good enough song so I need to redo it." He sighed as I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head on his back.

"You can redo it right, shouldn't be much of a problem." I mumbled against his back.

"It's not that, it seems the fans really liked me singing in Patience, so the label wants me to do a complete song singing." He said which caused me to chuckle.

"You are a rapper though." I said as he tensed up.

"That's what I told them but they want me to go the studio in a week and record the song with a famous producer called Jake Gosling. He has worked with a lot of huge artists so I can't afford to lose this opportunity." He sighed as he placed his hands over mine.

Then I remembered the time in the car where JJ was singing his heart out. I realized that he didn't sound bad.

"Well JJ I have heard you sing in the car before and you're honestly not very bad." I said as I pulled his face to meet mine.

"Don't joke Harley, this is serious." He shrugged me off and got off the bed and went into the bathroom.

That's when I had another brilliant idea. I have been so smart these few days that I was proud of myself.

I could make JJ sit with me and play the songs he sings along to and then secretly record him to show him that he infact is a good singer.

He came out of his shower and I could see that he was pissed off. I got off the bed and went to hug him from behind.

I gave him a hug and I felt him sigh.

"Why does this shit have to be so hard." He asked as he turned around.

"Look at me, your amazing and you are gonna overcome this obstacle too. I love you." I said with a smile.

"I love you too." He said as he pecked my forehead.

"Now get ready I have made plans for us today." I said as I jumped around the room.

"How have you got so much energy after last night." He chuckled.

"Well if you are tired after that, we are going to have a lot of problems in the future." I said as I got close to him again and ran my hand across his chest. I traced the letters of his tattoo slowly as I kissed his neck slowly, biting lightly on his smooth skin.

As I slowly moved downwards towards his crotch , I saw him close his eyes in pleasure.

"Well get ready we have things to do." I laughed as I took my hands off and walked towards the guest room.