12.The Troops

Narrator's POV

Over the next few weeks Harley grew closer to the friend group.
All of the troops were close with her and she often had parties at theirs or hers.
JJ and her maintained a healthy distance from each other but their was no hard feelings. They were not friends but more of acquaintances.

Harley was closest to Ethan in the Troops other than Simon of course.
Ethan and Harley often had movie marathons and quick getaways together.

Harley was also in the Sidegirls now.
The girls were very close with each other. This was the first time in a very long time she has had very close girl friends so she enjoyed having all of them.
She enjoyed the small talk and gossiping while the boys were away.

Harley had also been in a Sidemen Sunday where they made songs in 24 hours.
She and JJ were on different teams and her team won because it was based off YouTube views.
But her label didn't allow the Sidemen to release the song on streaming sites.
This caused some tension with certain Sidemen but that too passed.

JJ as he saw Harley getting close to his friends , also wanted to become friends again but he knew if he tries to become close with her again she would become agitated and he didn't want that.
As much as he wanted her friendship he didn't want to take away her friendship with all the others.

The only thing that slightly angered him was her relationship with Ethan.
They seemed very close and eventhough he didn't admit it he was jealous. I mean it was his childhood crush with one of his best mates after all.
The others always shipped Ethan and Harley and it always annoyed JJ.
Only Simon knew that JJ felt this way because he could see that all this made JJ grow angry and resentful.

JJ had a distraction though , Emilia.

Ever since Harley had been around more , JJ and Emilia also grew closer.
They finished their song "Don't Play".
Both of them did promotions , interviews and even made a video together.
The entire fandom shipped them but both of them maintained they were friends.
What JJ didn't realise was that seeing him and Emilia together made Harley jealous because Emilia was one of her favourite artist and because she was not close to JJ he never brought Harley along when meeting Emilia.

Emilia was closest to Simon and Talia because they kinda lived with JJ but she was cool with all the other Sidemen and Sidegirls as well.

One fine day Simon and JJ decided they wanted to go on a trip to Paris as Simon was sponsored to go for a video and JJ wanted to go along as he wanted a vacation.
They invited all of the troops and Sidegirls but most of them had stuff to do.
Ethan had a shoot for Gymshark , Harry was going to Hawaii with Freezy and a few others , Vik and Ellie were moving into a new apartment and Callux had a Notwoways launch.

So the people who were going to Paris were JJ , Simon , Talia , Freya and Josh but when talking about it in the chat , Harley revealed that how she always has wanted to go to Paris so they invited her against JJ's wishes.

The day they leave for the trip had arrived and they all got up early to board a Private jet which the sponsor had given.

Little did Harley and JJ know this trip would change everything.

A/N
The group is going to Paris a city of romance and Love.
Can the single JJ and Harley maintain their distance or will fate change.
This is just a filler chapter to show the extent and progress of Harley's relationship with the Troops
The next chapter will be in Paris.

I am also planning to start a KSI oneshot/imagines book so if you have any requests send them in.

Thanks for all the Love so far
-Harley❣️