29.Wedding Fiasco.

Timeskip to 3 months later.

JJ's POV

Finally the day of Simon's wedding had arrived. There were some hiccups on the way but we had managed to remove all of them and had managed to get here without any major problems.

Talia and Simon were getting ready in their respective lounges. I and the other boys were already ready in our white suits stood outside Simon's lounge.

"Well who would have thought one of The Sidemen are getting married today." Harry spoke into the camera which Simon had told us to vlog on.

"Well Mr.KSI the best man how does it feel to see your best friend get married." He asked as he pointed the camera towards me.

"Well I am proud of him , man. He his marrying the girl of his dreams and I couldn't be more happy." I told as I smiled at the camera.

"JJ, Simon wants to see you." Nick called out for me and I followed him into the lounge.

"Well what do you want me for dickhead." I asked as I saw him standing in front of the mirror adjusting his tie.

"This wedding is going to go great right. I aren't rushing into this right?" He asked as I stood next to him.

"You are going to marry the love of your life in about 10 minutes and it's gonna be beautiful. I may even cry. So if you are not going to follow me through that door to the church, I am going to knock you out and take you there myself." I said as he looked at me and smiled.

"Thanks Jide." He said as he gave me a hug.

Soon it was time so us and all the other boys went towards the church door and lined up.

The bridesmaids came out and lined up next to us. The girls who were coupled up stood next to their boyfriends and has my really bad luck would have it , Harley in all her beauty stood next to me.

She looked out of this world. I mean truly breathtaking. I mean WoW.

"Uhm JJ it is starting." She cleared her throat as she caught me staring again.
Damn JJ control yourself you idiot.

I pulled my eyes away from her as I heard the bell go off and the door open to reveal all of our friends and family.

Timeskip to the after Wedding Party.

The Wedding went perfectly, I cried too. Yeah I cried get over it.

I was sat at the bar drinking some random ass cocktail that the Caterers had made. It was good to be fair.

The guests were all dancing and having fun and me and the boys were stood around the bar drinking away after a long busy day.

Simon and Talia were getting ready for their dance and I was nervous because even the bridesmaids and bestmen had to dance because Talia thought it would be cute.

And to make it worse guess who I had to dance with, yeah Harley.

The girls all then came out followed by the wedding couple and the band started playing some slow love music.

I saw Harley coming slowly towards me and I sighed as I stood up along with the rest of the boys.

We stood with our respective partners and started dancing slowly with the music.

The last time me and Harley were dancing was the time I caught feelings for her and now we weren't even talking. If only she hadn't messed up.

I finally met eyes with her to see her looking back at me with a hint of sadness in her eyes.