1.The Interview

Harley's POV

It was a cloudy morning in London.
The only thing I hated about London is the fact that the weather changes every hour.
It was bright and clear when I got in the cab to go to the Capital Radio Headquarters in Leicester Square but as I neared the end of my journey the weather completely flipped and now looked like rain was imminent.

I exited the cab paying the fare and went to enter the huge building I was stood in front of.
I reached the reception and enquired about my interview.The smiling receptionist lead me to a well lit room with a huge sign saying the Radio station's name. I quickly scanned the room and met eyes with my old schoolmate , Roman Kemp (who actually went to JJ'S school in real life).
Roman and I got along well in school as he was a good musician and was part of the school choir along with me but he ended up moving midterm to a bigger school.

He quickly greeted me with a hug and lead me to my seat and showed me my headphones. We sat down talking about school when we were informed the show was about to go live so Roman smiled and told me a quick good luck before going live.

"Welcome everyone to the Capital Breakfast Show with me Roman Kemp. Today we are joined by one of the most talked about singers in all of Britain. She is riding high on the success of her debut BRIT nominated album "Life Support" and she looks like one of the favourites to take home the trophy . Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome Britain's new sweetheart ,Harley Johnson."
"Hi guys " I replied before continuing " I am really happy to be on the show this morning . I know my Mom is listening . Mom I made it " I spoke into the mike before breaking into giggles.

"So Harley what is the album about " Roman questioned.
"Well it symbolizes how Music was my Life Support in my time of grief. My music got me through a very dark time in my life where nothing was going for me. I always hope my music can help someone who is going through heartbreak , anxiety , grief ,etc. I hope it helps someone like it helped me. So 'Life Support' stands for all those views " I replied.

We continued talking about each individual song and then playing it live on air .
But then he asked the question I had been dreading.
"So you are going head to head with KSI's album for the award. So how does it feel going against your friend." He asked and laughed

I internally cringed at the thought of JJ being my friend. Then every memory of him came flooding back. We used to be the best of friends . We were the three amigos . It was me , JJ and Simon against the world but he messed it all up. He embarrassed me in front of the entire school.
He threw away the years of friendship we had , all because of stupid dare he got from his friends.
I never spoke to him again until the end of the year , when I moved schools. Not because I was embarrassed but because my dad got transferred to Brighton.
It was hard finding new friends and even when I made a few friends none of them could have the bond the three amigos had. But the dickhead had to spoil everything and for that I could never forgive him.

I was brought out of my thoughts when my track 'Boyshit' started playing... Fitting I thought.
"You kinda zoned out there , are you Ok Harley" Roman asked.
"Yeah just memories " I faked a smile.

As soon as the song stops I decide to answer.
" I really didn't listen to JJ'S album but if it is nominated it should be good and as far as my friendship with JJ is concerned I don't think we are friends anymore. We essentially grew apart after I moved schools." I decided not to expose JJ's childishness for his sake.

"So what do you make of KSI'S music career as a whole" he further asked not impressed with my answer.

"I know JJ has a lot of loyal fans who'll stream and buy his music so that's a plus for him. I think he has improved from he where began for sure but I think he has a lot of features to help him along the way." I answered.

We then spoke for a while and then Roman decided to end the show "So that was Harley Johnson with her debut album "Life Support" hope you lot enjoyed and tune into the BRITs on the weekend to catch a glimpse of her hopefully winning the award ."

"Thanks for the support on the album everyone and I hope you all have a lovely day and weekend ahead . Love and Peace." I ended smiling.

Then me and Roman said goodbye to each other and I decide to get back home and take a nap as I had been writing music most of the night before.

I was awakened from my slumber from a message from Alex my manager.
It just read a simple "Check Twitter.!!!"
Damn what's with the exclamation marks I thought before opening Twitter to see my name trending.

It was hundreds of KSI fans hating on me for dissing his music apparently , which I never did.
I scrolled a little further to see an article from The Sun which I'm pretty sure created this drama. The headline read:

"Harley Johnson disses old friend KSI for needing features to make good music."

I further read in horror of how they twisted my words from the interview to make it seem as if , I was dissing his fans for listening to the music he makes inspite of it being bad and JJ needing features to make hits.

I closed the article and closed Twitter sighing at the fact that this obviously will create more drama between the two of us but I didn't particularly care if it hurt JJ's feelings because I didn't give a damn about him.
I quickly send Alex a text telling him to take care of this mess but I was send back a screenshot of JJ's tweet which read :

@ksi : Let the Haters hate 😅 we'll show them who's music is better when I lift the award right in front of their smug little faces.

Yeah we'll see who'll win the award dickhead I laughed internally before pulling my sheets over myself and going back to sleep.

A/N:
New Beef to add to the ongoing tension from the past .
How will JJ respond if he decides to Harley. Will he see through the Media's attempt to create new beef or will he let Harley's words get to him

Also most of the chapters will be of approximately this length.
Love you all
Harley✌🏼❤️
(Yeah I named the main character after me. Cringe right 😅)