6.The Next Day

Harley's POV

I woke up alone in my bed the next day.
I had no recollection of last night after I kissed JJ.

Oh Shit I kissed JJ.

I went to get up from my bed , but my legs gave away , and I fell back on to my mattress.

Oh no...... I realised why my legs were all jelly.
Me and JJ must have had sex.

I started to freak out. I had sex with my worst enemy. I wanted the bed to swallow me. I curled into a ball in the middle of the bed.
I was disappointed in myself for not having control over myself but Drunk Harley never thinks before doing something. She just saw JJ and couldn't keep her hands off him.
I then thought back to the countless one night stands she had when drunk and how I used to sneak out the next day.

I then reached out towards my bedside table to get my phone.
I got it to see a sticky note on the cover.

"Harley, I think we need to have a
chat about yesterday.
Call me when you wake up.
JJ"

The note also had his number on the reverse side.
As much as I didn't want to speak to him , I knew I had to.
I had to make sure he knew that it was just a drunk mistake and nothing had changed between us.

I sent a quick text to him to text back when he was free as I couldn't be assed to talk to him and hear his annoying voice.

I got up again with great difficulty and walked towards the bathroom to freshen up.
I could barely walk , JJ had done some damage last night.
I got to the sink to brush my teeth.
When I raised my head to check my hair in the mirror I was taken aback.

I had clear prominent hickeys all over my neck and jawline.
I lifted up my shirt to see the hickeys ran all the way down to my stomach and I think even further down.
Guess we must have gone crazy last night.
I couldn't remember the last one night stand after which I looked in such a state.

I brushed my teeth , tied my hair into a messy bun and washed my face before going back to my room to check if the dickhead had messaged back.

To my surprise he had already messaged back.

Cunt.

Hey do you remember
anything from last night.

Nope. Last thing I remember
was us kissing.

I don't remember either but
seeing the countless hickeys on
my chest and neck and the looks
I received while leaving your flat
.I think we had sex

Yeah I think we did.

I'm sorry I shld have controlled
myself.

As much as I hate you ,
it was a mutual mistake .
I do crazy things while drunk too.

Ok , sorry anyways.

JJ I want to remind you that this changes nothing between us ,
we are not friends.

I know and I understand.
Goodbye.

Bye. Hope I never run into you again:)

The feelings mutual;)

With that I closed and tossed my phone on to the bed and went into the kitchen content knowing that the dickhead knows this changed nothing.
I still hate him and always will.

JJ's POV

I am glad we talked it out , although I was a little sad that she didn't want anything to do with me.
Eventhough I knew last night was a mistake I hoped it atleast made things between us a little better , but I thought wrong.
With that I left my room to meet Talia in the kitchen as we had to go to Saintsburys to buy stuff for Simon's birthday. Planning would surely get my mind off Harley.

A/N

Hi guys sorry for the short chapter ,but it made sense as it leads perfectly into the next chapter.
I'll update soon.
Thank you for all the reads and votes.
We are currently ranked #2 in Annemarie stories , so thank you guys for everything.
Love - Harley ❤️