58. The Surprise.

JJ's POV

It was now the 24th of December, my girlfriend's birthday and I had just arrived at Miami. I finished all my work at the airport and walked out as fast as I could walking past a few people who recognised me.

I got out the airport and saw Brittney, Harley's assistant and friend. She ran up to me and gave me a very excited hug which slightly took me aback.

"I can't say how happy I am that you came to surprise Harls." She said as she walked me to her car.

"Is she like angry with me?" I asked hoping things hadn't gone past the point of pulling it back.

"No....no she is more angry at herself for some reason." She said as we set off to Harley's apartment.

I had made big plans for this trip. I would surprise and apologize to Harley today and if she accepts my apology, I had a trip planned to Walt Disney World for the both of us for the few days including Christmas night.

Then after we get back from Walt Disney World, I had tickets booked for all of our friends to fly out and meet us here in Miami for New Year's.

So as you can see there's a lot riding on Harley accepting my apology.

Me and Brittney talked all the way to the apartment and she kept assuring me that Harley would love that I am here and we both are the best couple she has ever known. We also stopped by the florist and got Harley some flowers.

"You know you remind me of one of my other friends back home." I smiled as she parked the car and we got out.

"Yeah Ms.Talia Mar, Harley told me that on our first night out." She laughed and walked me to the entrance of the apartment complex.

"But on a more serious note, I am really thankful to you Brittney, like I know Harley doesn't make friends quickly but I can I see that she really trusts you as a friend." I said as we got into the elevator.

"I know she is the most lovely girl ever and she's the best friend any one could ever ask for." She said as we reached the floor where they stayed.

We both walked into the apartment and I saw another woman who was laid out on the couch watching something on the Television.

As soon as Brittney shut the door, the girl on the couch got up abruptly and started looking me up and down glaring at me like I had committed a murder.

"Hey why is she looking so angry." I whispered to Brittney causing her to laugh.

"What is this idiot doing here." The girl asked. Wow she seems angry.

"Isabella shut up, he's here to surprise Harley." Brittney told as she pulled me into the kitchen.

"Here's all the ingredients you had asked for, I just brought it because I didn't want Harls to get suspicious." She said taking out the bags of ingredients I had asked for.

"Who is she?" I asked again politely gesturing towards the woman who looked like she wanted to kill me.

"She's one of Harley's old friends from LA, Isabella. She's really pissed off at you because she thinks you are cheating on Harley with Emilia." Brittney said.

"Oh I think I should let I her know that I wouldn't do that to Harley because I think she really wants to kill me." I said as Brittney laughed.

"Enough about her, what are you going to make for Harley." She asked looking at me very intently.

"I think I'll make Alfredo Pasta, it's like mine and Harley's dish, like it was the first dish we ever prepared together so I think she'll like it." I said.