20.Falling in Love??

Timeskip to a month later.

JJ's POV

I don't know why I agreed to this.

I could have just said no, but no I wanted to be the good guy again.

I adjusted my blazer and my bandana. I never do good in these gatherings and considering I know about 5 people there today. I was not to excited.

Simon walked in and laughed probably because he has not seen me so dressed up in a long time.

I just flipped him off and picked up my phone and the keys to Simon's car that I had borrowed.

I shouted a quick goodbye to my lanky roomate and left my apartment.

XIX

Flashback to 2 weeks ago.

A sudden knock interupted mine and Harley's intense makeout session on the couch.

She got up and adjusted her clothes and I sat up and put on some YouTube to make it seem we had been watching it.

Harley opened the door and two people walked in , the boy I met at the store and a woman I was pretty sure was Harley's sister, Maria.

The boy got very excited seeing me and jumped on the sofa next to me.

"Hi KSI."he told me very excitedly.

"Hi buddy, what's your name." I asked him.

"Jonathan , I met you at the store the other day." He told me as Maria and Harley entered the room.

"I remember buddy." I told him giving him a high five.

I then quickly got up to greet and hug the older Johnson sibling.

"Hi Maria." I told her as I gave her a quick hug.

"Hi JJ , fancy seeing you here." She told me as she looked at me and then at Harley.

"Uh.. Me and Harley are..." I started.

"Dating , we are dating." Harley told as she stood next to me.

Uh what now.

Maria just looked at the both of us and smiled.

The four of us just sat down and talked for hours. Jonathan telling me he was a big fan. We told him some stories of our old school. But I still couldn't get over the fact that Harley told we were dating.

When it was time for them to leave. Maria turned around and spoke up, "Well bring him to cousin John's engagement party."

And again before I spoke up, Harley nodded and we hugged and bid goodbye.

XIX

The Present.

I waited for Harley at the parking lot and she came dressed in some hoodie and leggings.

"Wait why are you wearing that?" I asked her confused because I was dressed like it was my wedding.

"Well my dress is waiting for me at the venue so if you could please drive, I can get changed. You look good by the way." She told as she strapped in.

I started the car and started driving. The party was at a farm a little while from London , so I knew I would have to drive for a few hours.

"Can I play some songs?" She asked as we stopped at a redlight.