It Takes Two Extras (1)

Harley's POV

"Harley you guys need to talk it out, this whole thing is affecting both of you but both of you don't want to break first. " Talia said as she did my makeup for the Sidemen Party we had in a while.

"It's just I don't know what to say , it's clear both of us were in the wrong but  I don't know how to solve this . I miss him don't get me wrong but I don't want to solve this if he doesn't want to." I said nonchalantly as she looked at me as if I had said something blasphemous.

"So you're telling me you are willing to let your beautiful relationship go to ruin cause both of you are too stubborn to apologize." She said crossing her arms sending a chill down my spine at the thought of mine and JJ's relationship ending.

"I'll talk to him tonight." I said with a sigh as Talia gave me a much needed hug.

Everyone around us could see that me and JJ were struggling to be happy without each other's company and anyway this animosity has gone on for too long, so I reckon it's time to talk to him and possibly be happy again.

We both finished up our respective makeups and hair and caught a cab to the party. It was at a popular club that the boys had rented out for the night. We walked in through the doors and instantly were welcomed by hugs from Freya and Gee that had arrived before us.

"So there they are..." I said with a chuckle as I saw the Sidemen boys all talking to each other , but there was a certain member missing.

"Hey Jo." Simon greeted giving me a side hug.

"Hey Minter, looks like you've got everything under control. " I said giggling at Josh and Vik who were discussing about the drinks being served.

"Yeah we've got everything under control, you just have fun , you need it , both you and him." He said giving me a look as I sighed and nodded.

"Where is he.." I asked looking around again, not finding my boyfriend anywhere.

"He's running a little late , y'know how he is, he'll be here." Simon said giving me another side hug before I walked back to the girls.

I was stood with the girls enjoying and getting a little tipsy, very bad decision.

"Hi JJ..." I heard Talia greet him behind me as I had laid my head on the table.

"How's she doing.." He asked in a whisper. Wow he actually cared a little.

"She's just drunk , maybe you can talk to her later." Talia replied as I heard him take the seat next to me.

"I thought we could have talked and worked things out tonight, but she doesn't seem like she's in the best state of mind for that now." He said ordering his drink as I slowly lifted up my head and looked at him.

"No no no I am sober , we can talk." I said with a hiccup as he looked at me and shook his head.

"No you're not , we'll talk tomorrow." He said with a small smile as he cupped my face in his hand , instantly warming me up and sending butterflies to my stomach. Damn I love this dude so much.

He then went away to talk to the rest of the boys as me and Talia drank some more , well I drank some more and Talia made sure that I was conscious enough to do things.

And that was the last thing I remember.... Well I guess the last thing I remember was Talia leaving to go dance with Simon and leaving me in the company of Harry who had come to the bar.

God I wish I wasn't that drunk.......

I woke up the next day in my bedroom with a headache that made me want to die. Like it was literally unbearable and I knew I would be hungover the entire day.