22.The Proposal.

JJ's POV

In the evening after we recorded the video, I was just lounging around in the apartment waiting for Mo to edit the reddit video I had sent him.

I needed to upload today as the fans were getting restless. With all the music stuff and Sidemen videos, I was so busy I was now neglecting my own channel.

I then put on the instrumental for my next song. It was a collab between me and Yungblud. It was a pop rock song and I was excited because it was so much more different than my other songs.

I took out my notes app and started writing some rough lyrics while humming the instrumental.

Simon then came out of his room and had this sly look on his face so I knew he had done something.

I turned off the music as he sat next to me.

He took out something from his pocket and placed it next to me.

"What have you done?" I asked him knowing this was something for a video or a stream.

"Well you know after you left yesterday, I went to Westfield with Jordz for some shopping." He told me as he smiled.

"And.." I told wanting him to continue.

"Well I went to this jewelry shop to get some chains. While I was there I saw this beautiful ring. So I decided to buy it." He told as he opened the box to show me a beautiful diamond ring.

"Why did you buy a ring, you won't even wear it." I told him as I inspected the ring closer.

"You are so dumb sometimes." He told me as I placed the box down.

"What?" I asked him now curious of what he was implying.

"I am going to ask Talia to marry me. I am going to propose." He said excitedly.

"Simon , is that you yeah." I told as I gave him a big hug.

"How did you decide this so suddenly." I asked him as we pulled away from the embrace.

"I have been thinking about this for a while now and when I saw this ring I just decided to go for it." He told me as he smiled.

"Well you both love each other so this will be fine, what plans do you have on how to propose." I asked him as I went to the kitchen to get out some champagne.

"Well I am taking her out for a date tomorrow, then I have arranged some stuff at the place we had our first date, and there hopefully when I propose she'll say yes." He told me as he followed me.

I gave him a glass and popped the bottle open. I poured the both of us a glass of the drink.

"She'll say yes , just don't mess up while asking the question." I told him reassuringly.

He just nodded and we finished the drinks and went back to the couch.

"Well have you told the boys yet?" I asked him.

"Nah, let it be a surprise. I told you because your my best mate innit." He told as he pat my back.

"Awh... thanks." I told as I gave him a high five.

"Well I need to pick a outfit for tomorrow and I can't pick for my life. I don't know what to do." He told me.

"Well if you are coming to me for fashion advice , Talia wouldn't come anywhere near you. I can call someone to pick something." I told him.

"You'll call Harley right, if you do just make sure she doesn't say anything to Talia." He told me as he got up.

"Okay." I told him dapping him up.