14.Paris(Part 2)

Harley's POV

We were sat around our little table catching up with Elora.
She told me she was busy because of her Club here in Paris.

Elora was the daughter of this Real Estate Tycoon who had properties all over the world.
I used to stay in one of his apartment complexes in London. That's where I met Elora. She lived opposite to me and we hit it off straight away.
She was also a model for fashion magazines.

Suddenly Talia got a message from Simon telling us that they were finished with filming the video and that they were coming to meet us at the cafe as JJ was hungry.

We decided to get a bigger table as there would be 7 of us now as I wanted to introduce Elora to the boys too.

Soon Simon , Josh and JJ came to the cafe. JJ had been using his phone but when he lifted his head , he saw us and widened his eyes for some weird reason.

"Elora." He asked confused.

"JJ " she replied looking intently at him.

"Elora!!" He screamed as if something clicked in his head.

"JJ!!" Elora mirrored his excitement as she got up.

She ran towards him and hugged him as he lifted her up and spun her around. She then wrapped her legs around him as he placed his hands under her ass.
They both looked at each other and started whispering to each other staying in that position.

The rest of us were just shocked as we looked at them.
The boys then sat down next to their partners and JJ made me move so he could sit next to Elora.
He then pulled her chair closer and placed his arm around her.

We ordered the food before Freya spoke up interrupting the small talk JJ and Elora were having in their own little world.

"Well JJ how do you know Elora?" She asked.

"Well you know how I left the Sidemen and went to Vegas , that's where I met Elora. Let's just say we were close." JJ told us as Elora giggled.

We quickly finished up our meals and payed the bill.

As we were about to leave the place , Elora spoke up , "Guys if you don't have any plans , you can visit my club and we could have some fun."

"Of course we are free."JJ told her before we could answer.

So it was decided we 6 would go back to our rooms and get ready to party while Elora goes back to the club and waits for us.

We quickly went back to the room.
JJ wanted to take a shower so he went into the bath.
I just quickly changed into a party outfit and reapplied some make up and sat on the bed ready to leave.

I was scrolling through my twitter when JJ came out with just a towel wrapped around his waist. He lifted his bag and placed it on the bed next to me and opened it to take out few of his clothes.

I couldn't help but stare at his biceps flexing as he picked out his outfit.

"What are you starting at?" He asked me in a confused voice as he caught me staring at him.

"Nothing I was just looking at the outfit you selected." I lied.

"Is this fine ." He asked holding up an outfit and I just nodded agreeing.

He then took his outfit and went back to the bathroom to change.

He came out fully dressed wearing a matching bandana and a silver chain around his neck.

"Ready." He asked and I nodded.

As I was wearing my shoes I could see in the corner of my eyes that JJ was checking me out.