70. Maldives (Part 3).

(A/N: Looking at the song in the media ,you guys can probably make out that this is a real mature chapter, so read at your own risk😈).

Harley's POV

I was woken up the next day by the rays of sunlight which had managed to sneak through the gaps in the curtain. I felt JJ's body against my back and feel his breath on the back of my neck.

I quickly turned around in his arms so that I was now facing him. He looked so cute as his braids had fallen over his face. I admired him for a while before deciding to get up. I placed a kiss on his forehead before slowly unwrapping his arms from around me and getting up from the bed.

I limped my way to the bathroom, yesterday's activities clearly getting the better of me. I brushed my teeth and hair and used the toilet before coming back out. I saw JJ was still fast  asleep so I decided to get some alone time in the hot tub.

I changed into one of my bikinis with a floral design and got into the hot tub. The hot water instantly causing my muscles to relax and making me moan at the feeling of my body relaxing.

I just relaxed looking into the view until I heard JJ screaming a good morning to me making me laugh. This boy knows how to get attention onto him.

After a while I saw him walk into the deck and get into the hot tub on the opposite side.

I though decided to get him flustered as I used the ball of my foot to trace my way up his leg to his thigh.

"Stop." He said as he glared at me.

I decided to ignore him and decided to slowly graze the underside of my foot over his crotch causing him to groan at the contact.

"Look at you, you say me to stop then enjoy me doing this to you." I laughed mockingly as I felt his dick harden.

"Oh your not getting away this time." He said as he caught my leg and put it to the side before pulling me onto him. I straddled him over his crotch.

"I love you so fucking much." I said as I kissed his neck as his hands ran over my back slowly.

He didn't say anything but just tilted my head upwards so he could kiss me.
I palmed my hand over the bulge in his shorts causing him to moan against my lips. I slipped my tongue in and kissed him more roughly as he gripped my ass.

He broke the kiss and trailed his way down to my neck and collarbone making me throw my head back in pleasure.

He then brought his hands to my sides as he gripped my waist pulling my onto his crotch and moving it slowly under me making me moan.

"Fuck JJ." I moaned out as I gripped his biceps and all he did was slowly roll his hips as he smirked at me.

"Look at you, all big talk when you have control and now moaning under my control. I bet this was your plan all along, turn me on so much that I fuck you in this hot tub itself." He said chuckling as I kissed and made hickeys on his neck.

"Answer me....is that what you wanted to happen." He said as he yanked my face to face him, I could feel his hot breath on my lips and his usual adorable brown eyes now was filled with lust and mischief.

"Yes, now fuck me." I said kissing him again causing him to smile against my lips. He took my hand and guided it into his shorts to his dick.

Let's just say, sex in a hot tub maybe a little uncomfortable but it was pleasurable as all hell. After we both had finished, we got out and drained the hot tub and cuddled together on the sunbed. We laying my back on JJ's chest as his hands rested on my stomach. It was some well needed rest after what had just happened.