60. The Couple's Challenge.

Harley's POV

Me and JJ were sat on the dining table of my apartment with a big ass camera in front of us.

This morning he had got a message from his manager saying he isn't posting enough and again he lost his mind, so me being the great girlfriend I am, again offered to help him by being in a video.

Best part is I even gave him the idea for it. I have seen Simon and Talia make these couple challenge type videos so I wanted to try it out with JJ and he agreed. So we were sat beside each other with Simon behind the camera with the questions to ask us.

"Yo Wassup it's your boy Ksiolajidebt and today I'm here with my girlfriend, Ms. Harley Johnson." He said as he began recording.

"Hi guys." I said as I waved at the camera matching JJ's enthusiasm.

"So we are here today to do the couple quiz thing that you keep asking about. You've seen it on other channels but let us show how to properly do it." He said as he winked at me.

"This is gonna end badly isn't it." I asked because I know JJ can be a little over the top on YouTube.

"It'll all be fine and yeah we have Simon behind the camera asking us questions the people from the reddit and twitter have asked." JJ said as we looked at Simon.

"Okay so first question where did y'all meet." Simon asked with a smile already knowing the answer.

"So I actually first met these two idiots at school." I said smiling at JJ who nodded.

"Sixth grade to be exact, we all hated each other back then though." Simon said from behind the camera.

"Yeah then we were forced to become friends and then we decided that we all really got along so we made our own little group called the 'Three Amigo's' and had the greatest time together." JJ said.

"Okay second question, how did you both fall in love?" Simon smirked.

"Well I don't know if we can tell too much but when we started hanging out again after all these years it still felt like we had a connection and as I spent more time together with her , I realized I was in love and lucky for me so was she." JJ said putting his arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah I realized that I like him when he took me on the date for my birthday last year. We did all the things I loved and I realized that there's more than a friendship here." I said smiling.

"Aww that's cute but moving on what's the best date you've both been on." Simon read off his phone.

"I reckon the one where we both said I love you for the first time." I said looking at JJ. Damn this dude is Handsome.

"Nah I reckon your birthday one was way better and I had to plan a lot more too." JJ said laughing.

"You should have seen him before the dates, oh my god he was so nervous." Simon laughed from behind the camera.

"Allow it fam." JJ said as me and Simon continued laughing.

"Well all of our friends already know the answer to this question but I reckon it's time for the fans to know. Who's the bigger simp between the two of you." Simon asked.

"Well I suppose he should tell you himself." I said looking at JJ with a raised eyebrow.

"Fine I'm the bigger simp but she's a simp too." He sighed as he smiled at me.

"Well glad you finally accepted the fact that your the biggest simp man has ever known." Simon said as he gave JJ a thumbs up.

"Ayo when I getting violated by the both of you." JJ said looking at me and Simon.