Ibiza (Part 4) (Alternate Version)

Written completely by lustingrose.

After JJ had kicked off at Harley and Ethan, he had flown back home, in the peace of his apartment. He had plugged his phone into charge and waited. He scrolled through all of his missed calls, Harley and their friends had all thought that JJ had gone missing. He sent a single message to Simon telling him that he had just arrived at the apartment in London.

Just as he was about to put his phone down he received a call from the person that he had least expected it from. Hadiyeh. She was like his fairy godmother, always turning up when least expected but most needed.His thumb swiped the green arrow.

"I don't talk to you for two weeks and I find out that you're getting cancelled and gone missing?" Hadiyeh sighs over the phone.

"Hads, I need to talk to you, where are you?" JJ hadn't even bothered to answer her playful banter, he needed to talk to his best friend face to face. Some things just weren't negotiable over the phone.

"I'm in London for the weekend, I'm checking on some of the products in the warehouses, you can come over?" She offered sympathetically. Her voice was calm and soothing just what JJ needed in his chaotic and hectic life. "Which hotel?" "Our hotel." It was safe to say she and JJ had a lot of memories in The Ritz Hotel. JJ and Hadiyeh had been friends since they could remember. They had been together through thick and thin and had no intention of breaking off their friendship now.

JJ didn't even bother waiting for his phone to charge, he simply picked up his car keys and threw on one of his new hoodies. "Hi, im here to see Hadiyeh Ezra, room 75, I think," JJ told the woman behind the desk who nodded and picked up the phone informing Hadiyeh about her newly arrived guest. "Yes, you may go up, top floor, the last room to your right." The woman smiled politely, directing JJ to the designated room.

When he knocked on the door, he was met with Hadiyeh, who wordlessly lead him into the room, just as she shut the door behind them JJ broke down.She didn't even have to say anything for him to burst into tears embracing her.

His hands hoisted her up into his grasp, she cooed quietly allowing him to pour out his conflicted emotions onto her shoulder. "JJ." She whispered, her hand running over his back soothingly, she led them towards the queen bed in the centre of the room, allowing them to lie down.

He wordlessly lay down next to her, tears flowed freely from his eyes as he lay down next to her allowing her to hold him as he curled up to her side. JJ had always been a little brother to her and always will be. In front of everyone else, JJ was this strong masculine figure but when next to Hadiyeh it was as though he was this little creature that needed taking care of.

They had a small phase of crushing on each other, they even dated for a while but eventually decided that they were better off as friends neither of them catching romantic feelings for each other. Their relationship had always been platonic and nothing could change that. JJ hadn't even realised but he had cried himself to sleep, Hadiyeh's warmth being so welcoming and affectionate that he had fallen into a deep slumber. Not much later Hadiyeh too fell asleep.

When JJ woke up he woke up to an empty bed. "Hey, sunshine, sleep well?" She chuckled from the couch in front of the TV. "Better than ever." He grinned boyishly from the bed, turning to face Hadiyeh. "Glad to hear. I ordered room service, by the time you wash up the food will be here." She gave him a warm smile. "Thanks." He threw the bed covers off himself and trudged to the bathroom.

When he stepped out he was met with a table set up in the middle of the hotel room, covered in all sorts of evening snacks and drinks.

"Thanks Hads," he took a cup of tea from the table and sat down next to Hadiyeh.

She shrugged off his gratitude. "So trouble in paradise?" She asked sipping her jasmine tea.

"I hate you." He groaned, how was it that she could always read him like a book.

"Love you too." She mused.

"Harley was going behind my back with Ethan." JJ said and frowned.

"Ethan? As in Behz?" She asked confused.

"Yep, Behzinga." JJ grimaced.

"Who told you that?" She raised her brow.

"Sarah, Ethan's girlfriend." JJ said monotonely.

"You're an idiot." Hadiyeh laughed loudly as JJ looked at her in complete bewilderment.

"How?" JJ asked confused.

"She and Ethan are not dating. Ethan called me a few days ago singing Harleys praises, he had wanted to go to a farm to film a video and met this girl called Faith and Behz called me asking me how to ask her out."

"Then what about Harley?"JJ asked agitated.

"Did you even let Ethan or Harley explain, or like always did you just assume everything and leave?" She rolled her eyes. "Ethan wouldn't do that to you." "So what now?" "You go home and call her, apologizing for being a dick." He nodded, knowing the only way to sort things out was by him apologizing.

"So matching rings with Miss Harley, I presume." Hadiyeh changed the subject pointing out the gold ring on his finger. "No, promise rings, she got us these." "Oh, I did tell you in the boat that I like her," Hadiyeh awwed.

"Don't worry me and you will always have matching tattoos." He grinned pointing out the lightning bolt tattoo on his middle finger, one that matches Hadiyeh's. "Good." She smirked her fingers intertwining with his.

Almost two hours later JJ arrived back home to see his ex-girlfriend Lois standing on his doorstep. "I was in town and thought I'd pay you a visit." She smiled flashing her fake pearly white teeth.

A/N

So this entire alternative version (which is way better than my version I may add) is written by lustingrose, one of my favorite authors and friends on this app.

She has 2 books about JJ and her own character named Hadiyeh who I loved so much I introduced in my book too.

Hadiyeh is such a strong protagonist with values and morals that I just fell in love with her character and lustingrose writing just makes it better.

So I strongly suggest you lot to go and read all her stories because they are great books which deserve a whole lot more attention.

This is an alternative version and continues into my chapter
"Perfect".

A new chapter is coming out today too.

Hope you lot enjoy this version too and again a huge thanks to lustingrose, I love you girl.

And I love you guys loads too.- Harley ❣️