63. Coming Back Home.

Timeskip to 6 months later.

Harley's POV

"Are you sure you got everything." Brittney asked standing at my door.

"I'm sure Britt. Now come on we have a flight to catch." I said as I rolled out both my bags.

I stopped at the door and looked back into the room with a smile on my face. It had been almost 8 months living here and I'm going to miss it but it's time to get back home now.

"Matt just texted, he's downstairs." Brittney said putting her bag over her shoulder.

We both locked the apartment and walked to the elevator and went downstairs to see Matt sitting in the lounge area. We both hugged him and walked out to his car to go to the airport.

The drive to the airport was silent and comfortable. It was still very early in the morning so it was still dark outside, the streets only illuminated by the streetlights. I am going to miss Miami. I didn't like it a lot in the beginning but spending all this time here really changed my views on the city.

We got to the airport and got to the check in gates and sat on the couch nearby.

"I'm going to miss you." Matt said to me as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"I'll be back for the album launch." I said smiling.

"It's gonna be soon, bring JJ over too. It's an important occasion and he may want to share it with you." Matt said as he smiled.

After about an hour of general chit-chat and goodbyes, the boarding for our flight began so me and Brittney hugged and bid goodbye to Matt before  going to board our flight.

We showed the staff out boarding passes and went into the waiting lounge for them to start boarding. Once they started me and Brittney made our way to the first class seats we had waiting for us.

After the flight took off, me and Brittney ordered ourselves some food and after talking for a while she decided to take a nap before her first time in England.

Okay so like a lot has happened in the past 6 months from when JJ and the group went back home.

I had finished my entire album. "Heartbreak Is Not Forever" it was called. It had 23 songs on it which were all ready for release. Everyone loved it. JJ loved all the songs he has heard. The label and Rebecca loved it and I was proud I had improved so much from my last album.

Two of the songs had already released, the lead single 'Heart to Heart' and mine and JJ's Collab " Steal your Heart'. Both songs did extremely well both commercially and critically and the fans loved it too. We had charted world-wide and both songs were top 50 on the Billboard Charts and Top 5 on the Official UK Charts.

'Steal Your Heart.' was also mine and JJ's first no.1 song ever and it was even more special as it was just singing about how much we love each other.

But for now, all that can wait because I'm flying back to London to surprise JJ at his Wembley Show. It was his biggest show ever and I felt as though I needed to be there. To make things better, Mams had said me and JJ would perform our song to close out the show. JJ still had no idea I was flying back , he thought I was still in Miami. Infact Talia was the only one of our friends to know.

Mine and JJ's relationship was going strong too. This second part of the long distance thing was great. We both called and messaged each other everyday without fail. In fact after his tour got over and he was on his break, we often sat on long facetime calls together just going through life if we were next to each other.