7.The Shop

JJ's POV
After almost 3 hours of following Talia into countless shops getting stuff for Simon's birthday we finally reached Sainsburys to order the decorations and cake for the party.
We had planned a party at mine and Simon's place and had decided to invite not only all of our current friends but also a few of the old ones from Simon's university days and even a few from our school.

We went into Sainsburys and instantly I was swarmed by fans.
Talia was not spotted by the herd of fans in front of me so I signalled for her to leave me and go do the necessary shopping.

This was the downside of being famous. I loved my fans with all my heart and I owed everything to them but sometimes it is too much to handle. As much as KSI acts like a cocky celebrity , JJ wants to visit shops and go on walks without being swarmed as soon as people see me.
For instance I almost did a 2 hour meet-up with fans after being spotted in Camden market.

I obliged everyone to photos and autographs but suddenly saw Harley running behind a toddler telling him to stop.
The boy came up to me and told me he was a big fan of me and the Sidemen.
He asked for a picture so I said okay.
He turned towards Harley and told her to take a picture.

As she took the picture my mind raced with countless thoughts , surely Harley didn't have a child or did she.

After taking the photo , the boy hugged me and told, " My aunt will see you at the party. "
He told that as Harley grabbed his arm and took him outside the shop.

Wait , what party will Harley be at , because I certainly was not invited to it.

After almost half an hour of taking selfies and signing stuff , my phone pinged with a message from Talia saying she had bought all the items needed and was waiting for me outside.

I quickly bid farewell to the fans still near me and exited.

As I got closer to Talia , I could see her smirking.

"What happened? " I questioned eager to know why she had that sly look on her face.
" You are not going to believe it but I managed to convince Harley to come to the Party." She told me extremely proud of herself

" Oh well , just keep her away from me and we'll be fine." I said laughing and picking up the bags she held.
" The party is going to be so good , Simon would be over the moon." She said to me as we started walking towards our apartment.
"He better be or I'm knocking him out." I said and smiled , now knowing the party was a whole lot more interesting.

Harley's POV

(2 hours ago)

As I was plating up my Breakfast in my kitchen , the doorbell rang.
I opened it to see my sister and nephew looking flustered.

"Harls I need you to take care of him for a while , his dad has some problem at the bank and I can't leave him alone." My sister Maria spoke up as my nephew Jonathan went and sat on my sofa.

"Maria , I don't think you understand but your son hates me. I can't take care of him." I whispered to my frustrated sister.

"Just take him to a shop and he'll be fine , I'll pick him in the evening. Love you , bye" She told me as she ran towards the elevator.

I sighed and closed my door , I turned around to see Jonathan playing with the small pillows on the sofa. I smiled at him but he responded with a scowl.
I didn't know why he hated me , I think it is just because I haven't been there for most of his childhood so I may not been the best aunt.
I let him play on the sofa and I went to plate him breakfast.

" Hey champ , why don't you eat your breakfast and let Aunt Harls take you out to the shops."
Suddenly he was overjoyed and he hugged me before taking the plate from my hand.

Guess it is time to be a good aunt.

Time skip to the present

We had been to the Toy and Clothing shops and Jonathan thoroughly enjoyed himself. He was chatting with me and laughing all the way.
He then asked me for some chocolates so I took him to the nearby Sainsburys.

As I was looking around the Chocolate aisle for his favourite Maltesers.
I saw him run and hug a woman in the next aisle.
She then bent down to his height and started chatting with him.
I grabbed the Maltesers off the shelf and as I walked towards the woman , I recognised her.

It was Talia , Simon's girlfriend.

I walked up to her and as she saw me , she got up and gave me a tight hug.

"Wait , aunty is Talia Mar your friend." Jonathan asked suddenly.

" Your aunt was friends with her Boyfriend in highschool" I told him as i moved away from the hug.

"Wait so your friends with Miniminter from the Sidemen , that's so cool. Your so cool Aunty Harls." He told me with the biggest smile ever.

Before I could respond , he said " Wait Miniminter and KSI were friends in highschool so are you KSI'S friend also."

I didn't want to disappoint him , so I just nodded.

"Aunty could I please meet them , I love them very much." He pleaded with puppy eyes.

" Sorry buddy , I am not close to them anymore." I told him earnestly.

" So get close to them , I want to meet them please." He pleaded again holding on to my leg.

Talia laughed and crouched down again before speaking to him " I could take your aunt to Simon's birthday party and they can be friends again." She told him .

He turned around with the brightest smile ever and hugged her.

He then again looked at me and said
" Please go the party and be friends again so I can meet them."

I just smiled and told him" Anything for you buddy."

I then gave Talia my number and told her to text me the address and time for the party. She was overjoyed.

I was doing this for my nephew and I am now the world's greatest aunt.

Before I could bid goodbye. Talia whispered something in Jonathan's ear and then he ran towards the entrance.
I bid farewell to a laughing Talia and chased after him to see a crowd surrounding someone at the entrance.
As the crowd cleared a little bit , I could see the person being swarmed was JJ and saw Jonathan talking to him.
He then turned back and told me to take a photo and posed along with JJ.
After he took the photo , he told JJ smiling,
" My Aunt will see you at the party."
With that JJ's expression changed as he thought about something but soon the smile returned.
With that I grabbed Jonathan's arm and took him back out and then to my apartment.

Suddenly thoughts flooded my mind. Was going to the party the right thing.
What if JJ makes it awkward again.
But I decided , I could meet and make some new friends and also become Simon's friend again. It would be fun.

I just had to make sure Drunk Harley was under control.

A/N

I am just trying out new styles.
Hopefully you enjoyed the POV switch in the chapter.
The next chapter will be at Simon's party.
Can Harley control herself.
What will happen if she runs into JJ.

Thank you again for all the reads and votes.
Love Harley❣️