52. Long Distance Sucks.

3 weeks later.

JJ's POV

Tomorrow's going to be the day. The day I have been waiting for since I put out my album. My tour was starting and I couldn't wait to go out and perform all of those songs in front of my fans.

I was currently on my tour bus on my way to Glasgow for the first show of the tour. I was hyped as all fuck for this tour. It was sold out everywhere including my Wembley show next year. I was over the moon. Never in a million years would I have thought I could sell out Wembley Arena on my own.

I was sat on the bus laughing and joking around with my team. I had Mams, my manager , Sam or S-X my go to guy for music, Jevanni my DJ and Steve my bodyguard.

"It's going to be so lit, I can't wait to see the fans going wild." I said as I looked out the window into the darkness.

"Well don't get too close or go into the crowd because I'm not jumping in again for you." Steve spoke as all the others laughed.

He had jumped in and pulled me out of the crowd at Reading so he kept telling me not to do it again because it can get a little crazy when I jump into the crowd.

As the conversation continued I kinda zoned out looking at my phone to see if Harley had messaged back. It had been almost a month that she had been in Miami and it was like we were slowly losing contact with each other.

We didn't text or call each other as often and I understood because we both had busy schedules. She was truly working very hard on her album and I had a whole lot of other stuff going on here too.

I had messaged her hours back when I left home and she still hadn't replied.

It's like we were drifting apart and I didn't like it one bit and everything will become worse now because I am on tour.

I was brought out of my thoughts by a call from Harry.

"Hey Jide you didn't tell me Bowie liked chewing on the carpet." He said as he showed me Bowie biting the carpet in his room.

"Well give him his toy and he'll let it go." I said as Bowie started wagging his tail excitedly at the sound of my voice.

"Hey Bowie." I said as Harry took me closer to him.

He let go of the carpet and started jumping and licking Harry's phone causing me to laugh.

"Calm down boy." Harry said as he brought Bowie his toy and took the phone away from his reach.

"Well that's all JJ, enjoy the tour." He said.

"Thanks again for taking care of him Bog and remember to call me if anything happens." I said to my blue eyed friend as we bid goodbye to each other.

I had left Bowie with Harry because he had experience of raising a puppy before and I had left him all of Bowie's stuff yesterday when I dropped my cute little puppy off.

Neo and Morpheus though were back at my old apartment with Simon and Talia and I knew those two would take good care of them.

I then decided to go get some rest because I needed to be a hundred percent for my performance tomorrow. I bid all the guys seated around me a goodbye and went upstairs into my room.

I went up to my room and started playing my songs for the performance tomorrow. I had just about managed to get the perfect set list. It had my old songs, songs from Dissimulation and songs from the new album as well.

I took out a water bottle from the the mini fridge and rested myself on my bed listening to the songs.

Soon Holiday started playing and a smile crept on to my face.