73. Uncle and Aunt.

(1 month later.)

JJ's POV

I was at the studio talking to Sam about the beat we had selected for the  song we were about to record. I then saw my phone ringing. I picked it up from the sound table in front of me and saw it was Simon calling me.

"Hey mate." I greeted him picking up the phone.

"Jide, Talia has gone into labor. Get to the hospital now." He said panting.

"Sure I'll be there, I'll pick up Harls too, I can't believe Simba is gonna be here ." I said very excitedly picking up my coat and pocketing my car keys.

I bid Sam goodbye and ran out the studio and after almost stumbling down the stairs and falling over , I finally reached my car and I got in started driving towards Harley's studio.

I called her and after a few rings she picked up.

"Where are you?" She literally screamed down the phone, her voice reverberating around the car.

"I am on my way, I'll be there in a few minutes." I said.

"I'm already down, get here soon. Love you." She said and cut the call.

I reached her office in a few minutes and she ran and got in the passenger seat and I started driving off towards the Hospital. I had gone along with Talia for a few scans so I knew exactly where the hospital was.

"I can't believe baby Simba is going to be here today." She said as she kissed my cheek.

"Awe I'm so gassed for Simon and Talia, they are going to be the best parents and we are going to be Simba's favorite uncle and Aunt." I said making her laugh.

Harley's POV

We got to the hospital and ran into it after putting our hoods up. We quickly moved past the various people moving in and out the hospital. We got to the reception and asked for Talia and they informed us to go to the maternity ward further down the way.

We went towards the ward and as we walked further into the more private parts of the hospital, I saw Freya, Josh and Gee standing outside the room and talking with each other.

I ran over to them and gave Freya and Gee a huge group hug very excitedly.

"Oh my God your here." Freya said squealing as she hugged me back with the same excitement.

"How's she?" I asked them as they looked at JJ and Josh chatting along happily.

"She's doing great, she's going to start pushing soon according to the nurse. Simba will be here soon." Gee said as she clapped her hands excitedly.

All of us then sat around and chatted with each other as we saw nurses and doctors moving in and out of the room. All the boys also got here except Ethan and Faith who were out of London and would be later tonight.

Soon we heard faint cries of a child and all of us assumed that baby Simba was here. All of us let out squeals of happiness and excitement as we hugged each other. Gee and Sasha broke out in tears of happiness as I hugged them.

After a while a teary eyed Simon came out of the room with a biggest smile I have ever seen on his face and hugged JJ at once. The two friends whispered something to each other as they pat each other's back and chuckled.

"My son is here, both Simba and Talia are doing okay. You guys can come in two at a time and see him if you want." Simon announced before he was congratulated and hugged by all of us.

All of the couples went in one by one and me and JJ had decided to stay back and go in last because JJ said he wanted to spend more time with Simba.