10.The Call.

JJ's POV

I woke up the next day with the worst hangover I have had for a long time.
Guess all that Vodka left its mark.
I don't understand how Ethan and Harry handle their alcohol because fuck me I feel like dying.

I left my room to go get some water.
As I enter the living room , I see Talia and Simon talking to each other with bloodshot eyes and looking like they had seen a ghost.

"Good morning guys." I told them with the most excited voice I could muster up.

They just send me a death glare and got back to whispering to each other.

Weird I thought to myself as I walked into the kitchen to get some water.
I filled my bottle up and was going to walk back to my room , when I heard Simon call me back.

"Talia go and wait in our room , I need to talk to him alone." Talia just nodded and left while I sat down on the couch.

"Wassup , what's got you so flustered in the morning." I asked as he leaned back on the couch rubbing his eyes.

" JJ , sorry to break it to you but whatever thing that is happening between you and Harley has to stop."He spoke up.

"What happened??" I asked him confused on what had happened last night.

" What was the last thing you remember." He asked.

"I remember Harley and Talia dancing here after everyone left." I told him as I genuinely didn't remember anything after that.

"Well after that , you came in here with the vodka and started dancing with Harley. Then you wanted a lap dance so Harley gave one to you. Then you both kissed and started making out , so me and Talia left and went to our room but we couldn't fucking sleep for a second because of the moaning and groaning coming from your room all night. Then the neighbours came here complaining because you were banging their walls.
Then we were woken up by Harley who had hickeys all over her . So I gave her a Sidemen hoodie. She apologized for everything and left."
He spoke out with fury.

"Oh damn , I'm sorry bro." Was all I could say before he interrupted me.

" Oh wait that's not all , as she was leaving the paparazzi caught a hold of her wearing Sidemen merch and leaving our apartment complex so now everyone thinks the both of you are dating eventhough she denied both of you being friends."

Oh Shit things just got real complicated.

I apologized again to Simon and told him to get some rest while I resolved this mess.

I went back to my room and started to message Harley.

Harley

Call me when you are free to talk.

Why.

I think you know why.

Their is nothing to talk about.

Their sure is , don't be a bitch
and call me when you are free.

With that I closed my phone and went to the bathroom to freshen up.
As much I would hate to talk her , we must have a chat before things go out of control.

Harley's POV

I didn't want to talk to him but he was right we must have a talk.
When Simon told me what had happened last night , I felt so disappointed in myself.
How did I make the same mistake again.

I picked up my phone composing myself before calling him.
He didn't pick up , did he just air me.

I was scrolling through twitter seeing the tweets on me and JJ when he called me back.

"Hello Harley." He spoke up.
"Yup." I answered.
" I was in the bathroom sorry I didn't pick up." Jj told.
"No probs , what is it you want to talk about."
"I think you know what we need to talk about."
" It was a mistake JJ I say we just forget about it and move on." I said.

"But it is not that easy , twitter, instagram and my reddit are full of posts about us so we need to handle this before it gets out of control." He said.

" What do you want me to do." I said asking for a solution to this dilemma.

" I think we need to meet face to face and talk about a solution. I'll send you a location where we could meet if you are down. We can't discuss everything over the phone."

I thought about the idea and agreed so he sent me the location and we agreed to meet that evening.

I just wanted to get this out of the way as we both knew I was part of his friend group and I didn't want it to be awkward.

A/N

Sorry for the late update.
I was busy with JJ's album and show.
Expect a update today evening or tomorrow.
Love you all - Harley ❣️