30. He does love you.

JJ's POV

"How have you been Hads?" I asked her as we sat down at a table away from everyone.

"I am fine , how are you?" She asked in that beautiful voice of hers.

Hadiyeh or Hads was one of my best friends. She was a YouTuber too and was the one who gave us the idea of making the Sidemen. She has been there for me throughout the hardships. It was like she understood me like no one else could. She knew when I was sad and she knew exactly what to do to make me feel better so when I saw her again now, I was overjoyed because I knew she could help me in this shit situation I am in.

"Well I have been better. Professionally everything is brilliant but personally it is not as ideal." I told her as I gave her a smile.

"I know I can see you aren't at your best. What's going on then." She asked as she gave me a pat on the shoulder.

"Well this girl I like basically drunk kissed Behz after she said she liked me. We were FWB's for a while before that . This shits too complicated man." I chuckled.

"I have always told you that the FWB stuff never works out but you never learn do you. Tell me about the girl though." She asked as she sat closer to me.

"You might know her, Harley from school." I told before she cut me off.

"Your high school crush, you had a FWB thing with your high school crush." She said before laughing at me.

"Well do you like her?" She asked as she stopped laughing at me.

Do I like her, I do don't I.

"No." I lied.

"You liar. I can see you like her still." She told.

"Well I don't know Hads, this is all too complicated for my foolish brain." I said to her honestly.

"Well listen to your heart you idiot. I know you for one will never back down from telling a girl you like her." She told me.

"I don't know she says she has a bad history in love and I don't know if I can handle all that shit." I told her as I sighed.

"JJ you should know better than anyone about bad history in love. You know how crazy you became after your split with Seana. So if you like this Harley girl, you will like everything about her." She said with a smile.

We then sat and talked about everything under the sun. From our families to our jobs to her makeup line to my music. It was great to see her again.

Soon it was getting colder outside so we decided to go back and I offered Hads my blazer as we walked back to the group.

"See if you really like this girl, get to know more about her. If you are too scared to ask her directly ask one of her friends or family but I can clearly see you like her or her kissing Ethan wouldn't be such a problem." She told me as we walked.

I let out a sigh and nodded thinking of whom I could ask to know all this stuff.

"Cheer up Lover boy, seeing the way she is currently staring at me walking next to you, I am pretty sure she likes you." She told with a chuckle.

I just laughed and looked up to see Harley looking at us but quickly turning away when I saw her.

The rest of the night all of us including Hadiyeh spent laughing and reliving old memories.

I felt so much better after talking to Hadiyeh. I was gonna sleep good tonight.

The next morning.