62. Made For Each Other.

A/N: Slightly mature content at the end.

JJ's POV

I woke up the next day with Harley cuddled into me, letting out soft snores. The small ray of light which entered through the window was shining on her radiant skin and she literally looked like an angel in my arms.

I was truly so lucky to have her back in my life. She's so understanding even when I being a genuine cunt and keeps me in check so that I don't do something stupid.

Me and the group were leaving to go back to London tomorrow evening so I wanted to spend the entirety of today with Harley. We had talked about everything which caused a problem last time in our relationship and I'm sure this time I will do a much better job at keeping this relationship going.

I gave her a kiss on the head which caused her to scrunch her nose and smile cuddling closer into my chest. I knew I should let her sleep for a while more so I just stayed still taking in her presence because once I'm back in London, it's gonna be another long 6 months without seeing her or holding her.

As I played with the ends of her hair, I heard my phone going off. I saw that Hadiyeh was calling me which was weird because she doesn't call very often. I slowly lifted Harley off me and placed a pillow in my place and placed a kiss to her cheek as she cuddled into the pillow with a smile. God she is beautiful.

By the time I put on my shorts and shirt and walked into the balcony, the call was cut. So I decided to call Hadiyeh back.

"Hey Hads, wassup." I asked as she picked the phone up.

"Hey JJ, where was the hotel all the guys are staying at." She asked.

"It's called JW Marriott Marquis Miami, why what's happened. Don't tell me your planning to buy the entire hotel." I laughed. Knowing Hadiyeh's mischievousness and wealth she might just do it.

"Nah I don't want to cause any trouble, anyway just text me the address please." She chuckled.

"Wait why do you need the address to a hotel in Miami." I asked as I looked out into the Miami skyline. It seemed the city was just waking up with the sun's orange hue of dawn illuminating the entire city.

"I'm in Miami dumbass, and thought I could surprise the others." She said sarcastically.

"Woah how you in Miami all of a sudden." I asked surprised as she was in London when I left.

"Yeah so Armani has a show here next week and because my London show was such a success, they want me to designs to be showcased here too so I am in Miami now." She laughed. You thought my schedule was crazy, Hadiyeh's schedule made mine look like a 9-5 job.

"Damn you really all over the place." I laughed.

"Woah shameless plug for your album huh." She laughed from the other side.

"Anyways I saw the show, you design some mad shit." I said to her. I wasn't exactly a fashion critic but from all the pictures from the group chat, all the outfits looked extraordinary.

"I try my best, anyway there's a package waiting for you when you return to London." She said before she ordered herself a coffee on the other side.

"The boys showed me there's, I am hoping mine is the best." I joked. The boys and girls had got some clothes off her collection sent to them after the show.

"Yeah it's pretty decent and I personalized it a little more." She said.

I heard Harley call out for me so I decided to go back in.