45. Halloween.

Harley's POV.

It had been a week since our so called bet with Simon, here let me tell you what happened.

Flashback to a week ago.

Me and Jide were sat on Simon's and Talia's couch talking and laughing with each other. We had come over for a double date night with the couple. They had gone to get us some snacks so me and JJ were alone for now.

Like always JJ had to make it all sexual. He placed his hand on my thigh and slowly moved his finger up and down knowing it turns me on.

"JJ they will be back any moment." I said as I held his hand forcing him to stop.

"You are telling me you don't want this. Tell me to stop and I will." He said as he slowly kissed my neck lightly biting on it.

He pulled me on top of him causing me to straddle him and we met our lips in a hungry kiss. We slipped our tongues in and fought for dominance.
JJ also slowly gripped my ass causing me to let out a small moan into the kiss.

"You guys are sick." We heard Simon comment from behind us. We both got of each other and saw Simon and Talia laughing at us.

"Allow it fam." JJ said as he put his arm around me.

"You guys are always doing this PDA shit, I mean control yourselves damn." Simon said with a laugh causing Talia to punch him on his shoulder.

"Shut up, there are in love." Talia said as she smiled at us.

"So are we but we don't be kissing around." Simon said jokingly sitting back on the couch next to JJ.

"We are married though, but they have that young love , it's beautiful honestly." Talia said excitedly as she say down next to me.

"Well we only do all this kissy kissy stuff is because this one is always horny." I said slapping JJ's head gently.

"Hey you want it as much as me, don't lie. It takes two to tango." He smirked back causing me to shake my head.

"I bet you guys can't go for a day without doing any of this kissing or sex shit." Simon smirked.

"I bet you we can , if we can't I'll take a yellow card and if we can you get one." JJ said confidently.

"Deal but make it a week till our Halloween party next week." Simon said and JJ nodded and shook his hand.

"Hey why don't I get a say in this." I asked them because I wasn't asked for my opinion.

"Babe I promise you it'll be fine. We can be like one of those old couples like them, all cute and stuff." JJ said causing me to laugh.

"Hey we are not a old couple." Talia said causing me and JJ to laugh.

Well guess no kissing and sex for a week then.

Back to the present.

Despite that bet , me and Jide still lived our best life. It made us realized that we don't have to be all physical to  show our love for each other.

Bowie took up a lot of our time too. I was teaching him to respond to us but he still made a lot of mess everywhere. He was a troublemaker.

Well today was the last day of that bet. We had a Halloween party for the entire group at our place because we had the biggest house.

JJ had already booked a DJ and a bartender who had a bar set up made temporarily.

I was currently getting ready. I had brought this really sexy devil costume which I knew JJ would appreciate in private.