44. I Want a Baby.

Harley's POV

It was 3 weeks from the disastrous Ibiza trip and JJ and me were back to living our best life.

This morning we were making way to my sister's house as she had something to say to us. Me and JJ had got up early and had taken a cab there.

I knocked at the door and was greeted by Jamie. I gave him a quick hug and went in and JJ gave him a proper bro hug and they were laughing along at some football thing.

I saw Jonathan running out seeing us and I opened up my arms offering him a hug but he ran straight past me and gave JJ a big hug.

"What can I say he likes me more." JJ said as he lifted up Jonathan and brought him to me.

I ruffled Jonathan's hair and went to find my sister and found her in the kitchen making us some breakfast.

She had made us a full English breakfast and I helped her plate up.
All of us sat down and had our breakfast laughing and joking about life in general.

I loved the fact that JJ got on with my family so well. My mom has always loved him and Maria gets along with him too. Jamie and Jonathan are like his best friends too. I couldn't believe I had gotten this lucky to find such a perfect boyfriend.

I was brought out of my thoughts by JJ sliding his arm around my waist and gesturing if everything is okay. I nodded along smiling.

"Well guys we called you here because we have an announcement to make. Jonathan do you want to tell your aunt and uncle something." Maria said as Jamie gave her a sidehug.

"Well Mom told me I am going to be a big brother soon." Jonathan said as he got up and ran towards his parents and hugged them.

"MARIA.... your pregnant." I basically squealed as I got up and gave my sister a big hug.

"Yeah we found out 2 days ago." Maria said as JJ congratulated and gave Jamie a hug and then did the same to Maria as I hugged Jamie.

After we cleared the table and our plates, the boys sat in the living room playing some FIFA on the PS5 Jonathan had.

I sat down with Maria in the kitchen with a glass of orange juice each.

"I can't believe you are going to be a mother to 2." I said as she smiled.

"What can I say my life is perfect, I have a caring husband, a lovely baby boy and now another kid on the way. Motherhood is one of the greatest experience a woman can go through and I get to do it a second time now." She said as I saw into the living room to see JJ playing happily along with Jonathan.

My mind thought of how one day hopefully I'll be a mother and me and JJ will get a house on a farm somewhere and live our own little perfect life full of love and happiness.

"It's good to see you really happy again after everything that happened in America." Maria said as she pat my shoulder.

"I know he makes me happier than I have ever been." I said as JJ looked at me with a smile and winked.

"I know when he came asking for your past, I was apprehensive because he has a reputation for being a playboy but you two are in love and perfect for each other." She said as I turned towards her confused.