54. New Enemies and Old Friends (Part 2).

Harley's POV

The three of us were seated in the living room. Me and Isabella sitting together with Brittney sitting on the small bean bag next to the couch. We had all changed into some comfortable clothes and it felt like a girls night.

"Well what are you doing here in Miami, I thought you would never come back to the states." Isabella spoke as she took a sip of the wine Brittney had poured for them both.

"Well I have this record deal and they told me that I have to make my album here." I sighed at I took a sip of my orange juice.

"Well I'm glad we met again. I really missed you." Isabella spoke as she gave me a sidehug.

"I am glad too. I'm sorry I didn't keep in touch, I didn't want to remember anything about my time in LA." I said frowning. I didn't mean to cut her off from my life but she was still his friend so I decided to never call or message her again.

"I know you had to leave everything behind. I left LA too after everything that happened to you, the group slowly split up and we went our own ways." She said offering me a smile.

"What brings you to Miami?" I asked trying to move on the talk from the past.

"I have a modelling job here for the month. I was at the club with the other models after our photoshoot that's when I saw you." She smiled as Brittney let out a small snore.

I looked over Isabella's shoulder and smiled at Brittney who was out cold on the couch, the drinks and dancing finally catching up to her.

Me and Izzy then lifted Brittney up and tucked her into her bed as we walked back into the living room and continued our conversation.
We had a lot of catching up to do.

"I'm happy you are so doing so great for yourself Harls." Isabella said as we sat back down.

"Yeah it was tough in the beginning but I eventually I got over that prick and got back into the stride of things. I decided to channel all the hurt and anger into music and everything worked out." I smiled.

"Don't you want to know what happened back in LA after you left." She asked with a frown.

"No I don't want to know anything about him." I said lying.

"Well he is bankrupt now and Anna cheated on him after a while so he got the karma he deserved." She said as a smile spread on my face.

Anna was the girl he cheated on me with. He did it after repeatedly assuring me that he wouldn't. That's why it hurt because I chose to believe him over my friends and I was left looking like a fool when I saw him cheat in front of my own eyes .

"Yeah he deserves all that and more, I honestly wish for both of them to go to hell." I said causing Isabella to laugh.

"I'm still sorry that I didn't listen to you when you first told me he may be cheating." I said as she sipped her wine.

"You were just blinded by love." She said.

"Nah that wasn't love, I don't how he had that control over me but it wasn't love." I remarked and it was true.

It may sound cliche but I think I hadn't felt truly in love or loved by anyone until I fell in love with JJ. A smile creeping on to my face just at the thought of him.

I played with the promise ring on my finger as Isabella looked at me wide eyed.

"Your already engaged?" She asked chuckling.

"No...this is just a promise ring I got him as a present." I said blushing at the memories of us putting on the rings for the first time.

"Who is he...like can I see who has been lucky enough to bag himself such an angel of a woman." She said laughing as I nodded.