9.The Birthday (Part 2)

Harley's POV

The party was so good , so good that I had stayed back even after most of the guests had left.
I had met few of my old schoolmates at the party. It was good seeing all of us doing good in life. I had also become friends with most of the British YouTube scene at the party from Chunkz to ChrisMD to Niko and many more.
I had also been chatting a lot with the Sidemen and the Sidegals except JJ.
I was glad but it seemed that he was doing everything to avoid me , so much so that he was avoiding his own friends at his own party.
Even the Sidemen thought it was weird but we just ignored the topic after sometime.

I was now sitting on the couch with my head on Ethan's shoulder and a martini in my hand as we chatted away. I was drinking but not drunk enough for me to lose control.

" Let's do some shots." Harry shouted breaking the conversation we were having about YouTube.

Oh Shit I thought , if I drink this I'll lose all control and Drunk Harley will come out.

"Uh guys I think I'll pass , I don't want to get too drunk as I want to get back home." I told as Harry placed 10 shots in front of me.

"Don't worry , Harley if you get too drunk you can stay in the spare room here. I know you have a busy schedule so you can enjoy here as much as you want." Simon told from one side of me.

"It's not that guys last time I was dunk , I did something I regret." I told them awkwardly.

JJ left out a laugh from the kitchen where he was playing with his hamster. It was the first time I had heard him for a long time.

"What Neo is cute!!" He told as everyone looked over at him but I knew he was laughing at me. Dickhead.

This sent me over the edge as I took the shots one by one as the cheers grew louder around me.
As I put down my last shot glass , I was engulfed in a hug by Ethan cheering. I just laughed and got up to raise my hands and celebrate.

"JJ your next." Harry exclaimed.

"I ain't drinking fam , I got training tomorrow and Leon would kill me if I turn up with a hangover." JJ told laughing loudly as he stood near his room.

"Pussy" I whispered and it seemed Ethan heard me as he left out a laugh.

JJ glared at us as he took his hamster into a room which I assumed was his.

The party continued for time and JJ was still in his room and all of us were dancing around in the living room to some EDM Harry had picked to play.

" I think someone has to check on JJ ." Vik told as he was dancing with Ellie.

"I'll go get him" Josh told as he ran and knocked and got into JJ's room.

JJ's POV

I was sat at my desk writing lyrics for my song with Emilia when I heard my door open and Josh coming into my room.

"Bro why you hiding from your friends at your own party." He asked as he sat ony bed.

"I wouldn't need to hide if it was just my mates." I told him closing my lyrics on my phone.

"Is this about Harley , Simon is her friend again so why can't you just be social with her. I saw the way you were looking at her before. I know you want to be friends , even something more for all I know. But hiding in your room is not going to change anything." He rambled on.

"I tried Josh , I apologized and wanted to be friends but she hates my guts and she seems happy with you lot and Ethan anyway . I don't want to intrude on her little party." I said as I leaned back onto my gaming chair.