42. Ibiza (Part 4)

Harley's POV

Just as he walked out , I felt my entire world collapse. I didn't mean to hide it from him, I just didn't want to cause problems between him and Ethan. I didn't know that me not telling him would end our relationship.

I just wanted to explain my side of the story but he didn't let me speak. The tears were now flowing freely over my cheeks and showed no signs of stopping.

I fell back onto the bed and got under the duvet and curled up into a ball wanting the bed to swallow me and relieve me of this pain.

I quickly sent a message to the girls chat telling them to not worry about me and continue with their night. I told them I felt sick and had gone to sleep.

It's not like I didn't need someone to hold me and tell me everything is going to be alright, but the one who's arms I needed to be in had just walked out on me and I really couldn't even blame him.

His words were the only thing on my mind when sleep took over my senses.

I couldn't believe it's all over.........

JJ's POV

I saw the group all happy and smiling when I made my way from my room. I saw Ethan laughing and joking along with all of them and it made my blood boil.

I couldn't believe my own best mate had feelings for my girlfriend and he hid it from me. I wanted to go over there and punch the shit out of him but I knew I just needed to get away.

I went to the reception and asked if they had a spare room away from here where I could stay the night but they told me no rooms were free for tonight.

I huffed and puffed my way over to the bar which was near the stage I was performing tomorrow at.

I sat down on the stool and ordered drinks to get me out of my misery. I turned around and saw people setting up the stage for tomorrow. I knew I needed to perform to the best of my ability as it was a big stage and I could get many new fans from this.

As time passed I got more and more intoxicated. I was now on my fourth beer to add to the other cocktails and shots I had already had.

As I finished my beer I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned round to find two young dudes who I had seen earlier because they were basically following around Emilia asking for pictures.

"Hey JJ, big fans could we get a picture." One of them asked as he held out his phone. I liked my fans so I just nodded.

The other guy put his arm around me as they took a photo.
After they took the photo I turned back around to order another drink but instead of moving away the dudes sat down next to me. I could see they too were drunk so I decided to just let them sit down.

"Hey who are you dating anyway." One of them asked as he chuckled.

I had kept my relationship private but the fans knew I had a girlfriend so they tried their best to find out but me and Harley managed to keep it a secret.

"It's private bro." I said as the bartender brought me my order.

"I bet it's that slag who is in your videos.....what's her name..... Harley yeah Harley." The other said as I clenched my jaw.

No one talks about her like that but I managed to keep myself in control knowing that I can't afford to lose my cool.

"Yeah all she sings about is heartbreak like bitch move on." The other said as they laughed.

"Even if she is I am just saying bro Emilia is so much better for you.. she's a better singer and so much more sexy." He said as I stood up because I knew I was gonna beat them both up if they didn't stop speaking about Harley.