17.The Studio.

JJ's POV

I woke up before Harley the next morning. I saw her cuddled up next to me so I slowly removed her arm from around me and placed a pillow in my place so she still stays comfortable.

I put on my pants and tried finding my tshirt. I found it near the kitchen. I picked it up and put it on. I winced when I put it on and it touched my back.

Damn she must have made new marks yesterday.

I quickly got out of her apartment and booked a cab back to mine.

I was excited for today because I was meeting Emilia again to record another song with her for my album.
I had not seen her since the Paris Trip and I was over the moon to do another collab with her.

I reached my apartment and saw Simon making a energy drink.

"Hey buddy , where have you been ?" He asked me as I placed my keys on the table and removed my earpods.

"I was at a girls place." I told him as I went to the fridge and opened it to take out my water bottle.

I placed it on the counter and took the energy drink tub from Simon and put the powder in the bottle. I gave it a quick shake and tasted it making sure it was good and it was gooood.

"Had fun , did you?" Simon asked as he patted my back and I winced when he made contact. He saw this and chuckled.

"Oh that girl did some damage did she ?" Simon asked as I glared back at him.

"Anyway I have to go to Emilia's studio today for that new song , so I'll be back late. Let me know if you are streaming so that I don't shout something I am not meant to." I told as I sat on our couch.

Simon sat down next to me and took a sip of his drink before speaking," Whats the deal with you and Emilia anyway, you both seem a lot closer than artists who just collab?"

"What we are just really good friends making songs together. You know I finally have someone from the music industry treat me like a normal artist and not a YouTuber and we both have many similarities so we are good friends." I told as I took a sip of my drink.

"You know we are growing older , we are 27 years old and you are still having these one night stands. If you feel you are similar, take Emilia on a date and God knows you may have a girlfriend soon. You know just give it a thought." He told as he gave me a tap on my shoulder.

I nodded as I thought about it , yeah this FWB thing with Harley won't lead to a relationship so I might ask Emilia on a date who knows.

Me and Simon then chatted for an hour about the most random things and it felt good because we hadn't sat down and talked just the two of us for a long time.

I then left him and went to take a shower. I was wincing in pain when the water hit the marks on my body. I somehow managed to get a decent shower
I got out of the shower and dried myself and got ready to leave for the studio.

I sent a message to Emilia asking if I could come and she replied for me to come as she was already there.

I then sent a fuck you message to Harley for making all these scratch marks on my back. Fuck , it looked like I fought some animal.

I quickly fed and pet my hamsters and bid goodbye to Simon as I left to the studio in a cab.

3rd person POV

JJ and Emilia had a lot of fun in the studio. They recorded their respective verses and by the time they were done at the studio they just had a chorus to record for their song. Emilia had somehow managed to get JJ to agree to sing with her on the chorus and she even enrolled him for vocal lessons with her vocal coach.
Emilia couldn't stop laughing at the dumb jokes JJ was making and her laugh alone was enough to make JJ laugh. They both were engulfed in the their own laughters when Emilia invited JJ back to her apartment which was just above the Studio. JJ agreed as he had no other plans and the both of them went back to her place.

They ordered and ate their dinner and talked about JJ's YouTube videos and Emilia's new Album. They both felt natural with each other. The conversation was flowing nicely , it was just a pair of friends having a chat and being happy in the moment.

When Emilia told JJ she had not yet seen a complete Sidemen Sunday , JJ took it upon himself to make her watch one.
They both sat on her couch and got comfortable as Emilia brought some pillows and blankets from her room.

JJ's POV

As the video went on we both got closer as we were sharing a single blanket.
She placed her head on my shoulders and out of habit I put my arm around her.
She cuddled close into me and I relaxed. It felt natural.
I might ask her on a date like Simon said.

The video went on Emilia found it very funny for some reason. I didn't know how a person could laugh so much watching a Hide and Seek video but her laugh had managed to make me laugh my heart out too.

The video ended and she got off my shoulder and looked at me.

"Hey would you like to meet me for coffee this weekend. Like just for fun and not for the collab , I really liked spending time with you today and just want to do it again." She spoke before I did.

"I would love to Emilia." I told her as I pulled her into an hug.

We both pulled away and connected our eyes. I could feel myself leaning in and so did she. As I felt her breath on my lips , my phone pinged with a message. We both instantly pulled away.

I looked at the message and sighed knowing that the moment was lost

FWB

My place.
30 minutes
Reply if fine.

No.

"So I'll see you on the weekend yeah." I told Emilia with a smile.

She nodded reciprocating the smile.

I then bid her goodbye and got back to my flat. I got to my room without disturbing Simon as he had told me he had been streaming.

I quickly stripped off my clothes and got into the shower.

As the water hit my body , my mind wandered. I had a kinda date with Emilia , I had just rejected Harley for no reason. Will this FWB thing become too complicated because I kinda am attracted to Harley. Will I develop feelings for either of the two girls. Emilia is a good girl and I didn't want to hurt her but I didn't want to stop my deal with Harley too. I knew this all will lead to something bad but I just wanted to continue the path I am on.

I finished my shower and decided to record a Reddit Video for my channel as I was not uploading frequently enough.

After I recorded the video, I sent it off to Mo my editor.

I fed my Hamsters again and removed T-shirt and bottom again as I got into my bed. It had been a long day and soon the tiredness took over my body as I fell into a deep slumber.

A/N

So JJ and Emilia have a date and JJ has a few doubts about the FWB thing with Harley. How will he proceed in his relationship with both of the girls🤷🏻‍♀️.

So I felt that Emilia has been neglected in this story , so I decided to write a chapter of just her and JJ.

Also a big shoutout to gallupsterrr and lustingrose , my amazing friends. Thank you girls for all the love and support.
Also go read both their books , they are my favourite authors and people on this app.

Hope you lot enjoyed.
Love you loads- Harley ❣️