67. Family Time.

Harley's POV

Me and JJ rushed over to the hospital. I cried the whole way as JJ drove there. He tried comforting me but all I could think was my mother's health.

We got to the hospital at the outskirts of London about an hour later. We parked the car and walked into the hospital.

"Can you please lead us to Mrs.Johnson she's just been admitted here." JJ asked the receptionist as he held my hand.

"Yes sir, she's in room no. 304 on the second floor." She replied with a smile.

"Thank you." JJ said as we both took the elevator Upto the second floor.

As the elevator doors opened I saw Maria and Jamie sitting on the chairs at the end of the corridor. I ran towards them and once Maria saw me she got up so I ran into her arms and both of us broke into tears.

"It'll be alright. Don't worry." She said as I continued sobbing.

"Hey so I assume your the patient's family, the doctor is calling for you." A nurse spoke.

"Yes." I said wiping the tears of my face.

"Follow me Ma'am." The nurse said.

"Here let me take the kids." JJ said as he took the baby girl Juliana from Jamie's hands and gestured Jonathan to come with him.

After JJ walked away with the two kids, the three of us followed the nurse into the doctor's chamber.

"Is this Mrs.Johnson's family?" The doctor asked the nurse taking the file from her hands.

"Yes doctor." The nurse informed before walking out.

"Oh please be seated." The doctor smiled gesturing towards the chairs in front of him.

"Okay so by the looks on your faces I can see your terrified and tensed but there's no need to worry. Mrs.Johnson is completely safe, she just needs to undergo a small angioplasty and she'll be back to normal." He said bringing relief to all of us.

"Thank you doctor, how quickly can you get started on the surgery." I asked.

"She's under supervision for now, the surgery process can begin as early as
tomorrow night. She'll be here for another 2 weeks after that under our supervision to prevent further complications." He said reading through the file.

"Oh that's great thanks doctor." Maria said with a bright smile.

"I think you can get started on the surgery as soon as possible and we'll pay everything." I said.

"Nurse... Can you lead them to the counter for the bill and make sure to tell Dr.Lewis to prepare for Mrs.Johnson's surgery for tomorrow." The doctor said to the nurse who came back in.

"Yes doctor, ma'am you can follow me." The nurse said to me as we three got up and thanked the doctor before following the nurse out to the front desk to pay for the surgery.

"Maria I'll go pay the bill you can ask the other nurse if one of us can stay here for the night." I said my sister to which she nodded.

I followed the nurse to the counter and as she was informing the person behind the desk of all the costs needed to be billed, I saw JJ with the two kids on the other side of the corridor near the vending machines.

He cradled the toddler in his arms as Jonathan sat next to him speaking to JJ while sipping on a juice box. I looked at JJ as he spoke happily with both the children.

He seemed to be this big egotistical and cocky YouTuber but it's only when you get to know him properly do you realize all that is an act. He like a big cute teddy bear when you get close to him.