19.The Choices

Harley's POV

I woke up and found myself cuddled next to JJ. I could see it was still dark outside. My head was banging so I whined out. JJ then proceeded to pull me in closer into his chest. Not going to lie , this somewhat made it better, so I shut my eyes and fell back asleep.

When I woke up again , it was due to the sunlight blaring into the room. I was still in JJ's grip. I got out of his arms and streched myself. I saw I was wearing a Sidemen hoodie which was too large on me which made it look like it was a dress.

I went into the bathroom and washed my face which instantly woke me up more. I sighed at the fact that I couldn't brush my teeth.

I got out of the bathroom and saw my dress was laid out on a table near the wardrobe. I took the dress back into the bathroom and quickly changed into it. I put the hoodie back on as it would clearly be cold outside.

I quickly checked around to see if I left anything there. When I found nothing was left back I returned to the room to see JJ still sleeping but moving around in his bed trying to shield himself from the sunlight.

I quickly closed the covers on the windows so the light stayed out.
I then got out of JJ's room and saw somebody cooking in the kitchen.

"Hey darling , has JJ woken yet." She asked me with a smile.
"Not yet." I responded with a smile.

"Want some breakfast?Oh silly me you don't even know me , I am JJ's chef Elizabeth." She told as she cut some strawberries.

" I am Harley , a friend of JJ's. " I told her.

"Oh your Harley, JJ told me to make you some breakfast. So what will you have." She asked me now looking contently at me.

"It's fine Maam, I haven't freshened up. I'll take up your offer another time." I replied politely declining the breakfast.

"Hey Harls." I heard someone say from behind groggily.

I turned around to see Ethan just waking up from the couch.

"Hey Behz , what you still doing here." I asked him confused.

"Well I kinda passed out at the end of the party so I presume JJ let me sleep here."he told me as he streched his arms.

"Oh well I am leaving, I'll see you around Behz and I'll see you again ms.Elizabeth." I told as I picked up my stuff to leave.

"Well Harley do you want to freshen up and meet me for lunch at our usual Nando's." Ethan asked as he walked towards me.

I had been to lunch with him before so I answered before even thinking about it.

"Yeah fine, text me when you leave for lunch. I'll see you there." I hugged him goodbye and gave a wave to the chef who waved back very enthusiastically.

I booked a cab and as I waited I was glad I had on the hoodie as it was freezing .

I reached my apartment and as soon as I came into my room I stripped off my clothes and went to my bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth and hair.

I got out and wore some leggings and a hoodie and went to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast.

As I finished making some egg and toasts for myself I thought of what to do until I had to meet Ethan. I decided to write a song for my next album before I remembered I still hadn't written the chorus for my song with Emilia (a/n I just remembered about it💀).

I decided to finish the chorus and started to play the instrumental Emilia had given me.

JJ's POV