66. The Emergency.

Harley's POV

"I'm going to miss you so much." Brittney said sobbing into my shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you too. Promise me you'll visit me in London." I said sobbing as well.

"For sure. Oh my God I don't know what I'm going to do when I am made to be somebody else's assistant." She said chuckling.

"Oh my God if somebody doesn't like you, it's them who has a problem. Your the best assistant I could ever have had. I don't know what I would have done without you these days in Miami." I said.

"Your one of the best friends I have ever made Harls and I'm glad I could spend all this time and have so much fun with you." She said wiping off her tears and smiling.

"I'll see you soon, don't worry. I'll bring all the girls too so we can explore Miami together." I said hugging her.

"Enough of this soppy shit." JJ said as he came in carrying my bag along with his.

"Hey." Me and Brittney said punching him lightly.

"Ouch, all girls are the same huh." He said walking towards Matt who was already laughing at our interaction.

After a while JJ said it was time for our flight back home. I went to hug and say goodbye to Matt as JJ bid goodbye to Brittney.

"Bye you idiot, thanks for all the help on the album." I said giving Matt a big hug causing him to laugh.

"Take care Harls, hopefully we can make an album again some day." He said ruffling my hair playfully.

After I bid goodbye to Matt I saw JJ speaking very seriously to Brittney who was just nodding along.

"Really though Britt I can't thank you enough for being with Harls this past year." I heard JJ say to her as me and Matt walked to them.

"Hey who's soppy now." I said laughing putting my arm around Brittney.

"Allow it fam." JJ said making all of us laugh.

After a while I bid goodbye to both Brittney and Matt before walking hand in hand with JJ to the boarding counter. JJ had gone overboard and got us a private jet back to London despite my efforts to stop him spending all that money.

"You really didn't have to get a private jet just for the both of us." I said to JJ as we were led to the Jet.

"You did it first on that Ibiza trip so I'm just returning the favor." He said poking my side causing me to squeal.

"Catch me if you can big boy." I said running away from him towards the jet.

I ran as fast as I could but JJ eventually caught up to me before I could reach the flight. He lifted me up and put me over his shoulder carrying me the rest of the way to the flight.

"Hi , yeah my name is KSI and this is Harley Johnson." He spoke to the captain setting me down.

"Hi Mr.KSI hope you guys have a great flight with us today." The pilot spoke leading us both into the flight.

Me and JJ took our seats next to each other as the flight took off.

As we reached cruising altitude, JJ poured us both a glass of apple juice as we looked out into the clouds below us.

"Two weeks in London before The Maldives, I can't wait to get away from all this and just relax." JJ said sighing as he leaned into his chair.

"Yup same I've been waiting to just destress myself you know. I can't wait to get away from the hustle and bustle of London." I said as I leaned into him resting my head on his chest.