39. Ibiza (Part 1)

45 days later.............

Harley's POV.

We were all seated in the Private Jet I had booked for us to fly out to Ibiza. It was a early morning flight which was to the dismay of all the boys but we the girls were excited because we were going on our first trip all together.

We had all reached on time inspite of the fact I had to literally drag JJ out of bed in the morning to get him ready but he was overworking himself these past 2 weeks and he needed this break.

In more exciting news, JJ's album All Over The Place had just gone No.1 in the country and we were all so proud of him, also Holiday became one of his most popular songs inspite the fact that it was a Solo song.

"Hmm... You didn't have to get us a private jet." A half sleepy JJ spoke from next to me placing his head on my shoulder.

"You deserve it." I said as I gave a gentle pat on his cheek causing him to giggle.

I had moved in with him just over a month ago and we were having the best time of our lives. We went to the gym together, we recorded a few songs together, I was in some more of his videos but to the public we were still just very good friends.

The plane took off causing the boys to let out screams and whistles of excitement.

JJ was still nowhere excited though because he was too tired to feel any other emotion. I just hoped he would be better after he took a nap on the flight so I pulled him closer to me and allowed him to sleep cuddled into me.

"I love you......Thank you for this babe." He mumbled against my chest causing me to smile.

"I love you too...now take a nap so that we can enjoy ourselves in Ibiza."I said as I gave him a kiss on the head causing him to nod and snuggle closer to me. I rubbed his back slowly the way he liked which made him relax even more.

I looked out the window and thought about how different JJ was off camera. On camera he was a overconfident and boastful loud man but the JJ I fell in love was so different. He was caring, smart and so loving that you couldn't help but fall in love with him.

All these thoughts going on in my mind I was handed duvets by the air hostess and I put it over me and JJ and let sleep takeover my senses.

I was then woken up by Talia tapping me gently on the shoulder saying that we were about to land. I woke up JJ by giving him a soft kiss on his cheek.

He stretched himself and I could see that his little nap had made him more cheerful and he looked ready to have fun.

"Again thanks for this Babe.... And sorry for being a pain in the ass in the morning." He said as he kissed me which made me blush heavily.

"Stop thanking me, it's time to let go and have fun." I said as he laughed.

The first words JJ spoke as we step foot in Ibiza was," Wassup Ibiza your boy has returned." causing all of us to laugh at his sudden outburst.

I was on his back as he had offered me a piggyback ride as a thank you for all this.

"Fun Fact Harls , the last time Jide was here he slept with 10 different girls in 10 nights. It's still a record." Ethan spoke as he giggled causing my smile to drop.

"Hey bro don't tell that to my girlfriend." He said as he set me down at customs.

As we stood in line he turned back towards me and gave me a hug. It was surprising but I hugged back as I loved JJ's hugs, they were always warm and comforting.