69. Maldives (Part 2).

Harley's POV

When I woke up I was on the sunbed of our bungalow and I heard a few moans coming from inside.

"JJ" I called out confused because he was the only one inside.

When I got no response I sighed and got up from the sunbed and put on my over shirt and went back inside.

I saw JJ on the bed with a girl who was kissing him on his neck as he ran his hands all over her body.

"JJ what the hell." I screamed as I pulled the girl away from him.

"What?" JJ asked as he smirked at me.

"What are you doing with her?" I asked as he sat up.

"What she said she wants a good time so I decided to show it to her." He said as he gestured the girl to go outside.

"What about me, what about our relationship you prick, you can't just have sex with random girls." I screamed as I pushed him harshly.

"Harley I'm KSI, I don't do relationships, I'm just with you because your a good fuck and low maintenance as a girlfriend." He said as he looked at me and rolled his eyes.

"You prick I thought you really loved me." I said as I felt tears roll down my cheeks.

"People did say I was a playboy and slept around but you chose not to listen to them, it's not my fault your so gullible." He laughed as he walked out to the deck.

"I fucking hate you and this relationship is over" I scream after him.

-XIX-

I woke up from that nightmare sweating and shaken up and saw that it was already bright and sunny outside and JJ was no where to be seen.

I instantly got off the bed and searched around the bungalow for JJ and he was nowhere to be seen.

I ran back to the bed and decided to pick up my phone from the bedside table and call him. The phone rang for a while before he picked up and I heard his laughter from the other side.

JJ's POV
(30 minutes before.)

I had woken up a while ago and decided to take a shower before Harley could wake up so that I could order us some breakfast by the time she wakes up.

After the shower I got dressed in a shirt and some shorts as me and Harley just had a relaxation day today with nothing planned. I went back and sat on the bed next to her and saw she was peacefully sleeping cuddled into the pillow I had placed next to her.

I decided to order room service as I played with the strands of her hair that had spread out over the pillow.

The automated voice on the telephone informed me that the resort lines were a little out of order so I couldn't order anything from my room itself.

I then decided to just go down to the restaurant back at the main resort and get myself and Harley some food and also decided to check if there are any fun activities we can do in the resort itself.

I put my phone and sunglasses in my pocket and walked out the door after closing it behind me.

I walked down the wooden path back to the main resort, our bungalow was at a decent distance away from the main resort as I wanted us to stay at a more private place not needing to worry about fans running up on us and I really liked the fact that I could directly enter the sea for a swim if I needed.