74. Babysitting For The Minter's.

(2 months later.)

Harley's POV

"Babe, they said they'll be here soon." A very excited JJ called out for me from the living room.

"Coming." I said as I walked out to see him sitting on the couch. I had just returned from the studio and we were now waiting for Simon and Talia to arrive.

We had offered to babysit Simba for the night to allow them to get the night off and some proper rest. JJ had seen that Simon was looking tired and sleepy in videos so he had told him to allow us to take care of Simba for a night so Simon and Talia could get some rest.

"Excited?" JJ questioned with a chuckle as I sat down on his lap putting my legs over his thighs and cuddling into his side.

"Very excited." I said kissing him on his cheek making him smile. He was really excited to spend time with little Simba. The child and JJ had a special bond that all the other boys and girls of the group were jealous of.

Me and JJ then sat in a comfortable silence cuddled together on the couch for a while before I heard the doorbell ring. I got off JJ's lap and went to the door and opened it to see Simon and Talia standing all dressed up with a baby carrier in between them.

"Hey guys." I said greeting them both before hugging Talia who looked absolutely gorgeous in her red dress and allowed Simon to enter with the baby carrier.

"There he is, my favorite Minter." JJ said getting up off the couch and looking at Simba who was fast asleep in his carrier. Simon placed the carrier down on the couch and greeted JJ as me and Talia walked in hand in hand.

"Wow, first I was replaced as your best friend by Harley and now I'm being replaced as your favorite Minter by Simba." Simon pretended to be hurt placing his hand on his chest.

"Shut up fam." JJ playfully punched Simon on his shoulder before greeting Talia with a hug.

"Are you sure you both can take care of him?" Talia asked me and JJ nervously. She was very protective over her son and this was the first time she would be away from him for a night.

"I'm sure we'll be fine girl and it's only for one night." I said trying to make her feel better.

"Oh but you lot don't know how we gets in the night, I'll be surprised if you can sleep even for an hour tonight." Simon said gesturing to his son.

"I'm sure everything will be alright, now both of you go enjoy your date night." JJ said bidding goodbye to the both of them. Talia gave her son a kiss on his forehead before giving me a bag full of his clothes, diapers and his milk bottles in case he gets hungry.

Soon after Simon and Talia left, I decided to cook myself and JJ some dinner and seeing that Simba was still asleep JJ offered to help me cook.

As I chopped the tomatoes and peppers needed to cook, I felt JJ wrap his arms around me from behind and place his chin on my shoulder.

"How was work?" He asked as he placed kisses all over my shoulder slowly.

"It was fine just the usual, I am writing a new song and selecting the beat for it." I said as I finely cut the tomatoes and put them all in a bowl.

"How was the shoot today? Anything funny happened?" I asked as I felt his hands draw circles on my waist.

"Nah,  I met a fan though and she said we looked cute together." He said giggling against my skin making me chuckle.

"JJ..." I squealed laughing as he tickled my sides making him laugh too. I turned and put my arms over his shoulder as we looked into each other's eye. As we both leaned in , I heard a loud cry coming from the baby carrier placed on the couch and at once JJ let me go and ran towards the couch and tried comforting Simba who was now wide awake probably due to us laughing loudly.