Prologue

"What's in it for us?" Kihyun raised his brow, folding his arms over his chest while looking at Namjoon.

"Money, more fame. A good house with protected borders. A real name." Namjoon responded, shrugging as if it's obvious.

"I see- "

"Cut the crap. What's in it for you?" Zhang Wei asked with a sharp tone, interrupting Kihyun.

"I've heard she's sharp." Namjoon smirked before continuing,

"You're all good racers and you all form a great team. You don't have any weak points while you're on the road and we assume she's the same." Namjoon explained, returning to his serious exterior.

"When the news came out that there's a woman in your team, we wanted the touch of a woman too." Namjoon deadpanned, crossing his legs.

"On that note, the deal won't go through. She isn't a slut you can use as you please, just because you're a mafia gang. Now get out of my garage." Kihyun huffed, nodding to the door.

"Wait, he didn't mean it like that. I'm sorry, our leader is not always very good with words." someone interrupted.

"He means the caring nature only a woman possesses. She wouldn't be forced into anything. Besides, keep in mind that if you agree, you'll get a bigger garage, more tools, more staff if wanted and part of our private property." he was Seokjin, their usual get-away driver.

"Part of your private property? Why would you do that?" Xiu Ying asks.

"Cars aren't cheap, and we'll promise to protect you, besides, I suppose that you want the woman you've managed to hide this well, kept hidden away." Namjoon raises a brow, looking at the Chinese twins and their leader.

"Alright, under a few conditions, you'll have a deal." Kihyun spoke as he exchanged looks with both boys.

---