46. You're all anyone could ask for

"Sehun, where are you?" Minhee mumbled, standing on her toes as she searched the bus stop, her eyes wandering the place in search of a certain tall being.

Minho had dropped her at the bus stop, telling her Sehun would pick her up. Her brother had some unfinished business, was what he'd told her, a weird man who'd accompanied the two of them. 

Hoseok, Minho had told her, was his friend.

She didn't believe him.

"Minhee! Over here!" she heard someone exclaim, and she turned around, her eyes brightening at Sehun's sight.

He looked so much better to her, much more better than how pale and frail he was two years ago, and he'd added onto the muscles hidden underneath that tight T-shirt. His hair was silky, brushing his forehead as he walked towards her, his hands in the pockets of his sweatpants.

Sweatpants?

"Sehun!" she exclaimed, running towards him before throwing her arms around his neck, the 23 year old chuckling at her behavior.

"How are you princess?" he asked her, setting her down while grabbing her suitcase.

"Good! Look, the scars are fading away now." she pointed to her wrists, and he smiled, pulling up his jacket to show her his wrists.

"We're doing great." he smiled warmly, putting an arm around her shoulder as they walked away from the bus stop.

"Of course. I'm happy, you look better than before." she smiled at him, "Well what can I say, I started working out."

Minhee scoffed at his quirkiness, hitting his bicep playfully.

"Living with you now am I?" she asked him as he put her suitcase in his car, the two of them sitting down in his car, strapping their seatbelts in.

"Of course, mi casa es su casa."

"Es muy humilde por su parte dejarme quedarme en su casa. Gracias." she says, and his smile falls. [It is very humble of you to let me stay at your house. Thanks.]

"I'm just gonna nod to that as if I understood what you've been saying. Impressive." he nods, turning out the parking towards his house.

"Learned Spanish when you left the center. It got boring, so I downloaded Duolingo." she smiled at him, a small dimple forming on her left cheek.

"That's nice, when did you leave the center?" he asked, and she frowned, her thoughts going back. 

"About 6 months after you left. They said I was clear, but made sure I took nothing with a sharp edge into my room." 

Sehun nodded, pursing his lips. 

"Tch. I don't know how we even got into that situation." he said softly, and Minhee nodded. 

In fact, even she didn't remember much. Having DBT with him made her forget so many things, they were there for each other. Always, and forever.

But that wasn't gonna last long.

"It was because of Eomma and Appa." he said, shaking his head at his parents. "Eomma and Appa my foot. They weren't even my parents." he sighed, and Minhee nodded, remembering the time he vented it all out. 

"Was I enough? Am I enough?" he asked softly, his eye leaving the road for a minute.

"You're all anyone could ask for, Sehun. The best- "

Their car spun, probably the work of another car, hitting the pavement and flipping them over.

Shards of glass were the only things Minhee could see, and Sehun was panicking, unstrapping his belt with his bloody hands, moving over the console.

"Minhee!" he exclaimed, shaking her shoulders while unstrapping her seatbelt.

Her soft breathing was the only thing heard, and he lifted her up, with great difficulty, before climbing out the car, running to the pavement to set her down.

You're all anyone could ask for, Sehun.

"Someone all an ambulance! Palli!" he exclaimed, when his eyes caught the car which had apparently crashed onto his, a rush of anger in his veins when he saw the number plate.

The numbers and letter was arranged in such a way, it spelled 'Devil'.

Yifan. 

"Oh you're paying for this." he muttered, moving in the ambulance with Minhee as the paramedics closed the door behind them.

---

Oh we're not ending this, not this soon xD 

-Viola