33. Accused

It'd been one week since Jaehwa was discharged, the boys moving back to their places to get back to dealing with their business, Jaehwa sitting on her sofa, not knowing what to do. 

Hoshi didn't let her out the house for the past one week, telling her to call him every time she needed something, and now, all she could do was scroll through her phone. 

On hearing the doorbell ring, Hoshi came out the kitchen, opening the door, when his gaze hardened. 

"Hoshi, who is it?" she asked him, and he moved aside, showing her a view of what remained of the group members of Black Mamba. 

Soobin, Taehyun and Yeonjun. 

"Why are you here?" Hoshi asked them, blocking their way in, when Jaehwa asked him to let them in, him snarling at their presence. 

"What is it?" she asked them, crossing her legs carefully while her arms were on her chest. 

"Well, we wanted to see if you'd actually survived the shot or not, that's all." Soobin smirked at her, making her scoff, when her gaze landed on Taehyun, standing at the back glumly. 

"Taehyun get out." she said, making them look at her bewildered. 

Everyone there knew he was her favorite, but that didn't affect her anymore. 

"Don't make me repeat myself, I swear to god." she said with a grudge, and he nodded, walking out the door, slamming it shut behind him. 

"Why did you send him out?" Yeonjun asked her angrily, and she chuckled, bitterly as it was. 

"It was you wasn't it?" she asked them, and Soobin smirked from behind. 

"Glad to know you're still smart Jaehwa." he said, and her eyes flamed with anger. 

"What did you get from seeing me in pain? Tipping my father off was one thing, but those two months of torture, I'll never forget that." she said, looking up at the men who stood in front of her seated figure. 

"We feel the same thing you felt when you killed Beomgyu." Soobin deadpanned, making her look away. 

"You guys were the ones I trusted so much, and you think I killed Gyu?" she asked them and Yeonjun's jaw ticked at her words. 

"You don't have the rights to call him that anymore." he said, and Jaehwa just scoffed. 

"Says the person who tortured me senseless, sure go ahead." she rolled her eyes, before looking out the window, Taehyun staring at his feet in defeat. 

"He believes me." Jaehwa said, pointing at Taehyun outside, when Yeonjun chuckled. 

"Don't feed us your lies Jaehwa, it ain't gonna work anymore." he said, and Jaehwa stood up, with difficulty as it was, before holding his collar, looking at him with anger rushing through her veins. 

"When you come back and ask for forgiveness, expect that I'll kick you out the house with my own feet, just as you did." she said, before pulling both their collars, pushing them out the door before slamming the door shut on their faces. 

"Deep breaths." Hoshi said, rubbing her back while helping her sit down. 

---