15. Lured

"Okay Hoshi, plan A in action. Lure her to the warehouse. Somehow, I don't care how you do it. We attack, you sneak off to the side. It's 7 against 1, let's see how she survives." Namjoon spoke through the phone, and Hoshi gave out a fake snicker, although it wasn't so fake. 

Lure her? That should be easy. 

"Roger that boss." he said, before hanging up. 

"Yo Jae! They want us to go to the warehouse." he told her, and she laughed. 

"You were supposed to lure me. What is this?" she spoke, throwing her head back in laughter, making him chuckle nervously. 

"Yeah.. they're gonna attack. 7 against 1. And I'm supposed to sneak out." he said, wiping the smile off her face, replacing it with a smirk. 

He smirked back, walking towards her, before looking down at the girl. 

"We make trouble.. " he started, and she chuckled, "and make it double." she finished, both of them bursting into laughter in the end. 

"Okay, I'll suit up. You stay safe ok?" she told him, walking out with him to the garage, as she suits up. 

"I don't have to worry about you. I can trust you with 7 monkeys, so yeah." he said, patting her head, making her chuckle. 

"They won't be going untouched." she snarled, before they headed out in their car, speeding up to the warehouse. 

"They're here." Jungkook spoke, holding his gun with him as he walked out, looking at the duo from a corner. 

"Hmm, he looks trustworthy. Got her here within two hours." Jimin said, sneaking up behind the group. 

"We still can't trust him so easily." Hoseok snarled, looking at Jaehwa with a certain anger no one could describe. 

"Okay, call Hoshi." Namjoon instructed, and Taehyung nodded. 

His phone rang, and he picked it up, telling Jaehwa he'd be back in a few minutes. 

"Now." Namjoon said, and they walked up to her. Jaehwa feigned surprise, though they fell for it, and looked at them. 

"Fancy seeing you guys here. So? Back for revenge I see?" she snickers, looking at Yoongi. 

"Actually, yes. 7 against 1. Will you survive?" Yoongi asks, walking forward, slipping his hand around her waist. 

"Oh well. What do you think?" she asks, looking at the others smugly. 

"I mean, you're a woman. You can't take down 7 men by yourself now, can you?" Jungkook asks, stepping forward. 

She scoffed, flipping Yoongi on the the floor, pinning his hand to his back with her foot, pushing down on it harder as she looked at the others. 

"Really?" she said, letting go of the snarling Yoongi as she walked up to Jungkook. 

"Uh-huh." Jungkook said, his jaw ticking in anger. 

"Don't you think that's a bit sexist?" she asks, kicking his nose, him holding her foot, limping her back, as she fell on the floor with a thud. 

"Hmm.. no." Hoseok said, tilting his head smugly. 

Chuckling, she got up, taking her gun out of her jean, pointing it at Jungkook. 

"You know I don't wanna use my gun. You leave me of no choice." she snarled, aiming towards Jungkook, who dodged the bullet, looking at her with a saccharine smile. 

"Hmm... the maknae's doing good." she said, walking towards him before kicking his crotch, him doubling over in pain. 

"Not good enough, that's all." she said, before pointing the gun at Hoseok. 

"So, who's gonna save Hoseokie over here? Joonie? Jinnie? Taetae? Chimchim?" she teased, looking at them. 

Namjoon snarled at her, kicking her hand swiftly, as she let go of the gun in pain. 

"Okay okay. Calm down." she said, holding her hands up in surrender. 

"Giving up already Jaehwa?" Taehyung asked, walking up to her, to which she just shrugged. 

"Your hyung over here isn't calming down." she said, waving her hand at Namjoon like a little kid. 

"Ugh, tie her up Taehyung." Hoseok growled from the back, and she chuckled. 

"Let's do this my way, no highway." she started, moving back, before she looked at Taehyung who was ready to tie her up. 

"1.. 2.. 3.. " she counted, and with one swift move, kicked Taehyung's leg, the dagger in her shoe digging into his skin, as he yelped, falling onto the ground. 

The four men turned at the sound, moving towards Jaehwa with full anger, Jin holding his nunchucks as he walked towards her, hitting her stomach with the nun-chuks. 

He wasn't one to hurt girls, but now? He was furious. Hurting Taehyung, Yoongi and Jungkook was enough to infuriate him. 

 "How dare you?" he growled, hitting her over and over again, as she just smiled, standing there and bearing all the pain. 

"How dare you? Seriously? Is that all you're gonna ask?" she asked him, pulling the nun-chucks towards her, making him trip and fall. 

"I'm not touching you, you can go." she said, before limping over to the others, who were just looking at her awestruck. 

No one could withstand Jin Hyung's nun-chucks, and seeing her do that, made them look at her with awe. 

It hurt, a lot. But she didn't care. Limping over to them, she looked at Hoseok, before punching him square in the jaw, making him wince. 

Straightening up, she spoke, "Stop me if you can." 

Walking towards Jimin, she tripped him, making him fall on his back with a thud, his head hitting the surface making him lose consciousness. 

"You- " before Namjoon could speak, she ducked his kick, holding onto his leg before pushing him down, the same way she did to Jungkook, knocking him unconscious too. 

"Who's the winner now Elvis?" she asked Hoseok, who glared at her, his gun coming out from his jacket. 

"Oh?" she spoke, taking out her own gun, before showing it to him. 

He didn't speak, rather shot her in her leg, making her wince. 

"I'm fine." she said shrugging, before shooting his arm, making him drop his gun. 

"First rule of one-on-one battle. Disarm the enemy as soon as possible." she winked, before limping out the warehouse, Hoshi looking at her with worry. 

"Oh god, come on, let's get you home." he said, helping her into the car. 

And that was the last time she was ever going to be nice to Bangtan. 

---

So? 

Pretty interesting eh? 

Next update tomorrow :)

And as always, 

Vote. Comment. Share. 

Stay safe too! 

~VH :)