6. Get lost

She got off her bike, opening the door to her old warehouse, before looking around. 

The trio turned to look at her, their eyes instantly turning dark. 

"Choi Soobin." she called out, who just stood up, walking towards her. 

"Are you that dumb? Sending Yeonjun to take me in for hostage?" she asked him, before pulling him by the collar, thrashing him against the wall. 

"You little- " Yeonjun started from behind, being asked to move out by Soobin.

"You think you can just take revenge like that?" she threatened, standing calmly while her hand clutched his neck.

"Actually, I do." he replied, making her scoff, letting go of his neck, him throwing a coughing fit to regain his oxygen.

"You know me better than I know myself, Soobin." she deadpanned, and he just smirked.

"But you don't know me enough." she finished, wiping the smirk off his face.

"That explains a lot actually." he spoke, running his hand through his hair, a frown on his face.

"You still- You know what? Never mind." she snapped, before walking out, tears flowing down her face.

She's had enough of him and his stupidity, and the fact that he didn't trust her, hurt her more.

She stopped in her tracks, before punching the wall with all her force out of anger, her knuckles turning bloody right after.

"Don't do that." she heard him say from behind, and she chuckled, aggressively wiping her cheeks.

"Says the person who's brain is too small to hear someone out. Get lost Soobin." she spoke, but the man just chuckled.

She turned, her expression falling at the person.

And he was not Soobin.

"It's been years Jaehwa. How are you, m'lady?" the man spoke, walking towards her with a smug smirk on his face.

"Why are you here?" she asked sternly, holding her ground.

"Why am I here? Hmm.. let's say, Daddy wants his baby girl back." he spoke, making her scoff.

"Tell him, that he does not have that designation anymore." she spoke, walking towards him, before pulling him by the collar.

"And you." she breathed, looking at him with a threatening look.

"I will freaking kill you Choi Minho, if you come near me ever again. And that is not a threat. I will make sure you don't leave alive." she snarled, before moving away, leaving him untouched.

"Actually, this is an order, so either way, I'm gonna be killed." he spoke, before wrapping an arm around her waist, as she struggled in his grip.

"Let. Me. Go." she snarled, elbowing his stomach as he let her go, doubling in pain.

"Nice, you've improved." he commented, before striding over to her, tripping her down, placing a hand kerchief over her mouth, her consciousness being lost to chloroform.

---

Welp, update number 7. 

I'm getting the hang of writing stuff like this, though I hope I'm not boring y'all out.

Anyone got any ideas for the book cover?

If yes, I'll be glad to take a look at it, considering the fact that my cover looks like shit.

Either way, don't forget.

Vote. Comment. Share.

~VH :)