42. Smirk

"Minnie?" Minho called out, knocking on her door when she opened it, looking slightly tired. "Hmm?" the 20 year old asked, and Minho smiled, patting her head.

"I need to talk to you, and its very important." he said, and Minhee nodded, letting him in as the duo sat on her bed.

"Who's Sehun?" he asked her, and she was now wide awake, her full attention towards her brother.

"He's here? How is he? Is he healthy? Does he remember me?" she asked him, who looked at her with a confused expression on her face.

"How do you know him, Minnie?" he asked her, and a soft smile graced her lips as she looked at the floor.

"Rehab Center, oppa. He was there too, he was confined in a room just like I was." she said softly, and Minho's eyebrows shot up.

"A-and?"

"He spoke to me, saying how he was going on with therapy just like I was, and he was starting to get sick of the DBT." she said chuckling, and Minho smiled.

"Well, I saw him today. He said he'd take care of you."

That was enough for her to throw her arms around her brother, a smile the size of Texas capturing her face.

"Would you rather live with him and the others, or here?"

"Him, and I'm not taking anything back." she decided, and he smiled, before ruffling her hair.

"Pack up then, we're moving out of this trap." he said, pulling her suitcase out the top rack. 

Minho stood there, his back to the man standing behind him, the man's fists clenched at his side.

"I don't understand Minho, I really don't." the man seethed, and Minho scoffed, looking at Hoseok. 

"You never know how much someone cares for another until they're in big trouble. She has so many people Hoseok, so many. They're just so hesitant, we all ended up hurting her in the end." he whispered, Hobi's eyes filling with guilt at his words. 

"And yet, she'd say with tears in her eyes, 'I've got this.' Every single freaking time." 

"And now, we'll all go back to her, and she'd give us a second chance, saying we'd deserve it." Hoseok finished for him, and Minho smiled, turning around to look at the boy. 

"She's a softie, the two of us know that very well." he said, pulling at the bracelet around his wrist. 

"And we also know who the betrayers are." he said coldly, looking up at him and Hoseok nodded, a small smirk gracing the duo's lips, almost as if they knew what was in store for those dickheads. 

---

So? I'm back to regularly updating this book, and believe me, it's gonna be a long one. 

I don't think this is gonna end anytime soon haha. 

Have a good one! 

~Viola