47. Fishy

Kris smirked in content at the way his Dongsaengs and Hyungs walked around in worry, ready to spring his plan in action.

"Guys, what did Jaehwa say?"

11 pairs of eyes met his gaze and they all animatedly sighed.

"She told us not to come. Sensed something was fishy and didn't want us to get roped into it." Luhan answered, Kris mentally rolling his eyes at the realization that they were doubting him.

"Okay, I'll ask Minho to send Minhee here. She'll probably take time to settle down anyways." Sehun said out of the blue, his gaze at his phone when Kris smiled to himself.

Choi Minho's sister huh?

Charming.

"Okay, I'll leave too. I've some errands to run." he waved, before walking out, hiding behind the wall next to the front door as he watched Sehun drive away.

Kris' expression brightened at the thought of a hit and run, and he jumped in his car, driving along the roads as he followed Sehun at a safe distance, a smirk on his face as he saw Minhee's and Sehun's friendly exchange.

Taking a U-turn, he took a round, before coming face to face with Sehun's car, speeding up to hit it horribly.

"And, done." he smiled, before getting out the car, running off the place to his boss' building, right next to the place of accident.

"Mr. Kang, I did what you told me to."

-

Hoseok jumped at Sehun's sight, all sweaty and shirt covered in blood, bursting through Minho's front door.

"Woah woah woah, what's wrong?" he got up on his feet, helping him sit down as he lifted the shirt, a bloody gash on his abdomen created by a large piece of glass being present.

"Shit." he mumbled, before running to the kitchen, getting a bowl of water and tweezers as Minho burst out of his room.

"What's wrong?"

"Sehun, breathe, look at me." Hoseok told Sehun, who was now leaning on the sofa while sitting, his eyes closing.

"Oh no. Sehun, what's going on?" Minho asked him, and Sehun's eyes opened, "M-Minhee, sh-she'd in the hospital." he choked out, Minho's eyes darkening as he moved closer, "Was it Kris?"

Sehun didn't answer, "Tell me Sehun, was it Kris Wu?"

Sehun nodded, his eyes squeezing shut in pain as Hobi pulled out the fragments of glass from the deep gash.

"I'm going to eventually kill that guy." Minho gritted, before going out the door, slamming it shut.

---

Short update to let y'all know I'm back!

Sorry for the long wait, I was caught up in certain things.

I'll update very soon, bye!