25. Blurred

She stirred, her head aching, her legs and hands tied up as usual, Deja vu all over again. It wasn't Chan standing guard though this time. 

Minho. 

"Oh for the love of god, not again." she growled, making him chuckle. 

"Nice to see you again Jae." he said, walking closer to her, crouching next to her petite frame on the floor. 

"It's Jaehwa, how many freaking times do I tell all of you?" she snarled, and he chuckled, holding her chin harshly, making her look at him. 

"It's Jae for me always, isn't it?" he whispered, making her want to kick him till he sleeps like Aurora. 

"Just wait till I get out of these ropes. I'll take care of you then." she seethed, making him chuckle. 

"Oh no, these aren't ropes." he said, standing up with his arms crossed. 

And god was he right. 

They were handcuffs.

She smirked inwardly, before looking at him, giving him a false frown. 

"I'll have to wait for Appa to come and threaten me all over again." she rasped, when her whole world flipped downside up, remembering the fact that she had her trusty walkie talkie with her.

"Well, I know for a fact that you can't escape this time. So Au Revoir!" he said, before walking out the dungeon, making her smirk. 

Too confident aren't we Choi?

With one swift movement, she took the hair pin out her jeans pocket, picking the lock of her handcuff quietly, before it let go. 

She gripped her wrists, releasing it of its redness, before taking the teeny tiny walkie talkie from her pocket, clicking on the button. 

"Hoshi!" she whisper yelled, and hear some static, before another whisper was heard. 

"Jae! You alright there?" he asked her, and she scoffed. 

"No time for that. Call Exo. Now. No excuses. The address, I'm not really sure, but try tracking my walkie talkie." and with that, she removed the sim card from it, making sure no calls will be able to be placed. 

She stood up, only to fall once more, realizing her legs were tied. 

Another huge mission. she thought, rolling her eyes while untying them. 

Suddenly, the turning of a key was heard, the booming voice of her father filled the hallway outside this dungeon, and she took the metal rod left on the floor, holding it in a steady position as the door cracked open, the victim of the hard blow falling on the floor, the gun falling right into her hands. 

Ah Chan, you deserved it didn't you? 

Her father stood right at the frame of the door, a smug look on his face which she gladly returned, before turning around, grabbing the metal rod on the floor, when she was hit, falling unconscious for what seemed like the nth time. 

Jang-Hwan smirked, looking at her unconscious self with a sly smile. 

"You will do what I say, no matter what." he spoke, before Minho dragged Chan out the dungeon, locking the door behind him with Jaehwa lying there, fully sober. 

Being hit on the head with someone's elbow? Really? 

She'd sustained harder hits than that, and the blow she'd received from her father was nothing. 

Months of torture was enough practice for her, and she relied on Exo's help now. No one else could get her out of here.

Suddenly, gun shots were fired, and the only thing that came to her mind was, I have a gun. 

She bent down, taking the gun from the floor before pointing it at the lock, shooting it, making it break, the door opening in a swift movement. 

And there they stood, in all their glory, Exo. 

She moved fast and swift, moving to stand in front of Suho, who was being aimed at by her very own father. 

"Yo Im, gun down." she demanded, and he just chuckled. 

"What are you doing?" Suho whisper yelled in her ear, making her shrug, as she in a swift move, kicked her father's eye, making him drop the gun. 

"Saving you from getting shot." she whispered back, pushing Suho away from her father, standing in front of him, the rest of Exo standing there at the entrance en guard.

"Guys, we're done here." Jaehwa said, pushing Suho in front of her. 

"What the hell Jae, we came here to save you and you're protecting us?" Suho said amused, making her chuckle. 

But Jang-Hwan wasn't going to give up. Not so easily at least. 

He struggled, moving with one eye open, reaching for the gun on the floor, aiming at no where particular, and shot. 

"I'm saving my best friends ya know? Y'all are really n- "

Right at her chest. 

Her vision blurred, loud voices rushing over to her as she collapsed, being caught in the arms of someone warm. Someone so familiar. 

And then everything went black, her only sense being the warm hand holding onto hers, making a small smile form onto her face. 

"H-Hoseok." she called out, before losing complete consciousness. 

---

Anyone heard about Kris Wu? It's been going crazy all over the news man, I'm honestly disappointed. 

I'm not gonna believe anything unless and until evidence is given, sure, but disappointed on what I saw. 

Anywho, 

Tell me how this chapter was. 

Happy Reading! 

~Viola :)