34. She didn't slam the door

Yeonjun and Soobin rubbed their necks, relieving it of the redness the collars caused it when Jaehwa pulled it, walking towards their car with Taehyun following behind them. 

They got in the car, Taehyun's hand on the wheel, when he slammed his fist on it, startling the other two. 

"Why are you guys like this?" he growled, looking ahead, the car not moving from its place in front of Jaehwa's house. 

"Taehyun- " 

"No! You guys have been so inhumane for more than I can remember. What happened to all the happy days we had? Huh?" he yelled, his voice booming through the car, and Yeonjun shook his head, looking out the window. 

"S-she killed G-gyu." he whispered, making Taehyun get out the car, slamming it shut as he walked to the other side, pulling Yeonjun out the car, holding his collar. 

"WHAT PROOF DO YOU HAVE? HUH?" he yelled at Yeonjun, who was now scared out of his wits at the younger's anger, Soobin walking out the car to stop them from killing themselves. 

Yeonjun held a hand out towards Soobin, asking him not to interfere, as he looked at Taehyun. 

"I'VE BEEN PUTTING UP WITH ALL OF YOUR BULLSHIT FOR SO LONG!" he yelled once more, and this time, Jaehwa limped out the house at the ruckus, pulling Taehyun away from Yeonjun. 

"Hyun, calm down. Shh shh, breathe." she hugged him, rubbing the elder's back, who just sighed into her touch, before pulling away, looking at the two men in anger. 

"Don't look for me." he said, before getting in the car, driving off to his Dongsaengs place one hour away, Jaehwa already knowing he'd go there. 

His beloved Dongsaeng, Heuning-Kai. 

Yeonjun looked at Jaehwa, his eyes swimming with remorse, finally realizing he was wrong. 

"J-jae- " he started, but Jaehwa just walked up to him, slapping him across his face, before the tears rolled down her cheeks. 

"Not only did you hurt me, but you also hurt your dongsaeng. Shame on you Yeonjun." she spat, before turning to Soobin. 

"The guilt, it eats you up doesn't it?" she seethed, and he looked at her with an unfathomable expression. 

"Go, get out of here, don't show me your face." she spoke, before walking inside, closing the door behind her. 

She didn't slam it. 

And Yeonjun very well knew she was going to forgive him one day. Just not so soon. 

---

Okay! I'm trying to steer this all correctly, so let's goooo!!!

I'm going up by 100 reads every week and it's pretty surprising. 

Thank you, ILY guys! 

Vote and comment if you liked this one. 

Have a good one guys! 

~Viola :)