41. Take care of her

"Why do you keep appearing everywhere?" she snarled, and the said man chuckled, looking to his side. 

"You should feel lucky, you're able to see my handsome face a lot." he said, and she scoffed, "Handsome face my ass." she mumbled, before getting up, turning around, her hand digging around in her pocket. 

"I didn't know JB was alive though, how did he manage to survive Jae?" he asked, making her stop. 

"Didn't you kill him?" he provoked, and she scoffed, turning around to look at him. 

"Provoke me all you want, you'll get your own fate one day." she said, and he smiled, looking down. 

"Why are you doing this? My father, you know how much of an idiot he is. Don't you have another option? You can join me for all I care, you can join anyone. But Appa? That's just sick." she said, and he shook his head, looking up at her. 

"Your Appa has stuff of mine that I'd rather not give away." he said, making her eyes widen in realization. 

"M-Minhee?" she asked him, and he softly nodded, his eyes looking away from her. 

"You know what? Just go. Don't put yourself in trouble." he said, lifting Jaebum off the floor, before hitting his neck, his eyes opening at once. 

"How- " 

"That's a trick." he said, but stopped at the sound of bikes. 

Exo. 

"Wow Jae, you're prepared." he said chuckling bitterly, Exo storming up to him, Jaebum moving towards her tiredly. 

"Guys stop." she told them, and they froze, their eyes on her and Minho. 

"Minho, join us for the love of god. Be that insider who works for us. I'll take care of Minhee." she told him, tears threatening to fall as she thought of Minhee. 

"I-I can't risk her life." he breathed, shaking his head.

"Choi Minhee?" Sehun asked, eyes wide, and Minho nodded, his eyes at Sehun. 

"I-I wow." he said looking down, then at Jaehwa. 

"I-I'll take care of Minhee. She trusts me. Just go tell her my name. Ask her if she'd stay with us instead of that bastard Lim." 

Minho looked at Sehun curiously, before nodding, his eyes anywhere but them. 

Minhee.. 

---

If y'all see this book on NovelHD, please please please report it. 

It's on there without my permission, and it's pissing me off. 

Anywho, hope you liked this chapter, and don't worry, more of Hoseok in the next few chapters. 

~Viola