24. Tattoo

"Let's put an end to this Hyung. I can't take it anymore, the guilt, it's eating me up." Hoseok whimpered, making Jin nod. 

"Hoseok, you already know where she is, don't you? Let's just go, capture, and send her to her father. I don't understand why she's running from her own father." he sighed, and the rest nodded. 

"I need y'all to listen very carefully now. When we go, we will not let our emotions take over us. Let's get this over with. We're barging in, and I know for a fact that she doesn't keep weapons in her house and only in her garage." Hoseok started, standing up. 

The rest nodded, looking at each other. 

"Send her to her father, get this over with. She doesn't have anyone other than Hoshi, and he's with us too." Hoseok said, walking out the living room with the gun in his hands. 

"Let's get out of here." he said, and they jumped into their van, just like they did on several occasions, though this was stressing a particular someone more than expected. 

Shut up Hoseok, focus. Remember, she's done so much to hurt you in the past. he chanted all through the drive, his grip on the steering wheel tightening, as they parked a bit far away from her house. 

"Jungkook and Namjoon, go sneak in from the back and tell Hoshi to stay out of this. Jin Hyung come with me and Yoongi Hyung, Taehyung and Jungkook, stand guard." he instructed, making the others surprised. 

Namjoon was the person who usually instructed them, and not Hobi. 

They nodded, dispersing themselves, as Jungkook and Namjoon went to the back, only to see Hoshi drinking a glass of water in the kitchen. 

They opened the back door, letting themselves in, before pulling Hoshi outside. 

"What are you guys doing here?" he whisper yelled, and they chuckled. 

"Hyung told us to make you stay here." Jungkook said, and Hoshi's shoulders slumped. 

But inside? He was dying in fear. 

"Why are you guys here?" he asked them. 

"Finish our mission. Send her to her dad. Then you can work full time with us." he said, and he nodded. 

He wanted to kill these idiots so bad, but he held back. It'll put both of them in trouble and he won't be able to save her. 

"Is she in here?" Jin asked Hoseok inside, as they went up the stairs, before peaking through the keyhole on her door. 

There she was, hair wet right after a bath, while she wore a very lose pastel blue tee, her collarbone and tank showing, the tattoos on her neck and hands now visible, along with the scar on her neck that she always covered with concealer. 

It was the first time he'd seen her like this, without black clothes that always covered her shoulders and arms. Light colors look good on her, he thought. 

No shut up Hoseok. He scolded himself, before his eyes landed on her again through the keyhole. 

The ring. 

She was passing it on from one palm to the other, looking at it with a very blank expression, before wearing it again, as she looked out the window. 

She still had it. 

Seokjin opened the door with force, before looking at Jaehwa with an expressionless face. 

But she didn't acknowledge them. She didn't even flinch. 

"You came to take me away didn't you?" she asked, her eyes not leaving the window. 

Hoseok couldn't speak, because he could see the tears going down her cheeks. 

He'd gone soft. 

"I-I'm not going to fight you." she said, swallowing the lump in her, and before she could say anything more, Jin pressed the cloth on her mouth, as she leaned into his arms, unconscious. 

"You told us not to let emotions control us. What's wrong with you?" he asked simply. 

Hoseok couldn't help but feel soft at her face. But the scar on her neck, it was something new. He'd never seen it before. 

Neither had he seen the tattoos on her collarbone and shoulder, the beautiful thorns and roses wrapping her shoulders and neckbone, leaving space for words. 

Responsible for everything evil, worthy of pure love. 

Turning her around, his demeanor turned dark at the tattoo on her shoulder. 

Betray those who betray you. it said, and he wasted no more time. Slinging her over his shoulder, he walked down, before calling JangHwan. 

"We got her. We'll be there in a minute. You better have everything." he said, before hanging up, throwing her in the back seat, driving off. 

---

Guys give me an honest opinion, 

Am I steering away from the plot or something? 

Ugh I don't know, the amount of meetings stacked up in my calendar make me forget everything. 

Anywho, 

 Vote. Comment. Share. 

Happy reading! 

~Viola Hunt