18. Blooming Friendship

Limping her way over to the living room, she sat on her couch, a cup of tea in her hand. 

It'd been one week since she was shot, and her leg was slowly healing. JB was furious that day, the fact that she had bruises all over her stomach and hands from the nun-chucks Jin used, and the fact that she was shot never left his mind. 

She shrugged it off, saying it was something all Mafias had to handle and became ignorant of that topic. 

Now her plan was only one thing. 

Successfully make a deal with Exo. 

Exo was known for their shipment's purity, something she wanted to test. And today, they were coming over to their house for the deal to commence. 

Only one thing was left. And that was the negotiation. 

Their prices were insanely high, and she wanted to close the deal within 10,000$ per pound. 

The doorbell rang, and Hoshi walked out from the kitchen, opening the door to welcome the Exo members in. 

"Suho." shenodded, and he nodded back, sitting in front of her on the couch. 

"Let's get this deal over with shall we?" Hoshi asked, taking a seat beside her. 

"First of all, it's a pleasure to meet you Jaehwa, we've heard a lot about you." Kai spoke from behind, and she gave him a warm smile. 

"Good things I hope." she bantered, and they all chuckled. 

"Been shot I see?" Suho asked, and she nodded. 

"Let's say people aren't who they used to be anymore." she spoke, making them all nod at once. 

"Aespa." Tao spoke, shaking his head disappointedly. 

"I killed Karina's boyfriend." she smirked, and their jaws dropped. 

"You didn't." Luhan gasped from behind and she shrugged. 

"He was this.. pain in the ass." she worded, and they laughed. 

"We've been trying to track the idiot down for months." Suho said, shaking his head with a chuckle. 

"Well, now that that's done, let's get into business shall we?" she leaned onto the couch as she spoke. 

"Yes, Chen, get the bag will you?" 

A big duffel bag was brought into the room, pounds and pounds of zip lock bags inside, through which she grabbed one, the blue powder inside, taking a small whiff of it. 

Her eyes widened, the purity up to 98%, and she was pretty shocked. 

"Wow.. um." she spoke, lost for words. 

"What's your price?" Hoshi asked, and Suho looked at Baekhyun. 

"1,15,21,200 KRW." he spoke, and Jaehwa chuckled, looking at them. 

"Man, I thought it was gonna be pricey. You're selling this to me for 10,000 USD only?" she asked them, tilting her head. 

"Well, we owe you that. And more." Kai said, and her brows crashed in confusion. 

"Remember the time you were walking down the nearby lake? And the someone drove past you in a bike, crashed and fell into the lake, and you helped him?" Suho asked her, and her eyebrows shot up. 

"Yeah, I remember. Poor guy was injured pretty badly." she said, shaking her head, and they chuckled at her cuteness. 

"Well, that was me." Chanyeol said from behind, making her eyes widen. 

"Wow. I did not know. How's that head of yours?" she asked him, gesturing for him to move towards her, and he obliged. 

"It's left a scar." he said, kneeling down next to the sofa, and she chuckled, looking at his forehead as she brushed the hair out of his face. 

"Good. I like that." she grinned, patting his head. 

"And we also owe you for the whole Daniel situation." Kai said, and she shook her head. 

"Please, that was nothing." she said, and they chuckled. 

"Well, if you do need any backup Jaehwa, call us." Suho said, walking over to give her a hug. 

"Will do guys. So I'll consider this a blooming friendship?" Hoshi asked, hugging Suho, and they chuckled. 

"Definitely." 

"Tell me if y'all get back alright!" she hollered from behind as they exited, them giggling. 

"Looks like we got a lot of things done huh?" Jaehwa nodded at Hoshi. 

"Now go tell those Bangtan idiots about what you did today, else they'll suspect something." Jaehwa said, limping back to her room. 

"Yes Boss." Hoshi slurred, making her giggle. 

 A blooming friendship with Exo. Who expected?

---

Eojjeona I just hit the lotto~~

So? EXO Ot12 in the house~~ 

Lemme know how this update was. 

Until next time! 

~VH :)