38. Top of the food chain

"Jaehwa, open up!" Jungkook called out, and Hoshi opened the door, a scowl forming on his face at the boys' presence.

"Jaehwa called us." Jin said, making Hoshi roll his eyes.

"Hoshi, let them in." Jaehwa's voice called out, it being deep and hoarse, contrast to her usual voice.

Hoshi looked at her, before opening the door wide, the three men walking in. 

"Explain." Hoseok started seriously, and Jaehwa stood up. 

"Hoshi, what was your mother's name?" she asks him, and he looks at her confused before answering, "Jung Ga-young." 

Seokjin, Hoseok, and Jungkook look at him, mouths agape at what he just said. 

"W-what?" Hoseok managed to splutter, and Hoshi shrugged. 

"What's so important here?" 

"Your mother.. she was my mother's twin." Hobi said slowly, and Hoshi's eyes widened, and he looked at Jaehwa, who just nodded. 

"And what's the connection here?" he snarled, and Jaehwa glared at him, before flicking his forehead. 

"Do you not realize? His mother told him to kill my mom, your sister was killed, Taehyun's parents were killed, your mother is also missing since that day, and last but not the least, my father." she said, as if it was obvious, only making the others even more confused. 

"You're confusing us Jaehwa." Jin said, and Jaehwa face-palmed at their stubbornness. 

"My father, their mothers. Something's fishy cuz all three are not only alive, but also missing." she said, and their eyes widened, finally realizing something was up. 

"Jaehwa can I speak to you? Alone?" Jungkook asked softly, looking down and Jaehwa nodded, walking out to the back with him trailing behind. 

"I umm... I dug further in with the info you gave me." he said, and Jaehwa nodded, gesturing for him to go on. 

"They had a group." 

He gulped, loudly as he did, when the pictures he found recently came back in memory. It was as if, History was repeating itself. 

"W-what else?" 

"They're at the top of the food chain Jaehwa. I can't explain this any better." he said, and she huffed, looking at the men in the living room.

They'd suffered enough. She needed to put an end to everything. 

---

Helooooo

It's been a while, hasn't it? 

Let's just say, I'm on a staycation. 

I'll get to that later, this was kinda short, but I'll keep y'all posted. 

Stay safe!

~Viola :)